Fat Princess. No one seems to care...

#1SpootzPosted 11/26/2012 2:36:55 PM(edited)
I searched the board, and there are barely any threads about FP (most of the existing ones are locked too). So, here is some combo information I figured out today. She can combo into her Level 1 and Level 2 supers!

Attacks that link directly to Super 1:
Square
Charged Square
Charged Square (on block)
Forward+Circle
Air Forward+Circle
Air Down+Triangle

Attacks that link directly to Super 2:
Forward+Circle (from the right range)

The rest of this post will be actual combos. Here's the Notation that I am using:

1 = Square
2 = Triangle
3 = Circle
N = Neutral
S = Side
U = Up
D = Down

Princess's N1 has a ton of hit-stun. This makes 100+ AP combos easy for her. Some quick mid-screen examples:

-- N1, S3, N1, N1 (combo), S1, U1, Jump, Air S2 ----- 140 AP

-- N1, S3~Jump, Air D2 (2 hits), N1, S3~Jump, Air D2 (2 hits), S1 ---- 130AP

-- N1, S3, N1, D1, S3, D1, U2 ---- 130 AP

And a combo that doesn't include N1, just for variety's sake.

-- Air S3, Air D1, S2 (with follow-up), S1, U1, Air S2 ----- 156 AP

She has a couple of really tight links that just happen to combo into each other and make an infinite loop (untill 100 AP) when against a wall.

-- [N1, D2]x5 -- 130 AP (Opponent against wall only)

I'm not going to lie though, they are both tough links; there are much easier ways to hit 100 AP.

Here's a good combo into Level 1:

-- N1, S3~Jump, D2 (2 hits), N1, Step Forward, D1, S3~Level 1 --- Negative 70 AP. Gains 70 AP before the super is activated, and 10 more AP from the S3 after activation, but before super hits.

The (D1, S3~Super) combo finisher will also work for Level 2 Super. The timing is tight, but if you do it right, then you will be able to combo the S3 into a Chicken Attack (doesn't matter which button, as far as I know).

You can also link (N1, S3~Level 2), against a grounded opponent, if you are not too close to the opponent. As long as you are about 1 character distance away, then it should work.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#2ArcaneSpiezerPosted 11/26/2012 2:39:26 PM
you couldve just used [] /\ O X
#3IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/26/2012 2:42:56 PM
ArcaneSpiezer posted...
you couldve just used [] /\ O X

Or S T O X.

But I'm going to track this topic so I don't forget about it once I get the game. She was super fun to play as in the beta. I wound up mining Sly for 99% of it, as I felt he was a more complex character, and wanted to learn as much as I could about the more complex characters, to learn how to deal with them. I'll probably try her out first in online matches, though, as she's underused, fun, and competent in a skilled players hands.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 11/26/2012 2:46:54 PM
fat princess sux >_>
#5Spootz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 2:50:17 PM
This is the Smash Bros notation, and I have seen people using it for this game as well, which is why I did. It's clean and easy to look at once you know what you are doing. Still, that isn't the point of this thread. Here, we sing the glories of the Fat one.
---
#6Nisa20Posted 11/26/2012 2:53:09 PM
I would rather song about the glories of Tara Strong :3
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#7reptyle101Posted 11/26/2012 3:02:41 PM
It would be better using standard fighting game notation (numberpad directions) I think than something for one specific game. It makes it much easier to go to other fighters. As in:

2 = down, 6=forward, 8 = up
Attack buttons are capital letters
other actions are small letters (such as 'a' for aerial attacks)

N1, S3, N1, N1 (combo), S1, U1, Jump, Air S2
translates as

S > 6C > SS >6S > 8S >j > a6T
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#8Spootz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:59:39 PM
When given good information, leave it to GameFAQs to complain about how the information is presented.

Anyways...Bump. Hopefully someone finds this thread helpful.
---
#9blaze19_0XPosted 11/26/2012 4:01:13 PM
Fat Princess is one of my best characters and you'd be suprised, a lot of people do actually care. She's had threads about her before.

Thanks TC. This will be useful to me. I will probably add some stuff later.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#10AdomasFoxPosted 11/26/2012 4:13:45 PM
Spootz posted...
When given good information, leave it to GameFAQs to complain about how the information is presented.

Anyways...Bump. Hopefully someone finds this thread helpful.

Totally care, Fat Princess is one of my favorite characters in this game after Sly and Jak. And this info is really helpful!
---
PS3 Username: Same as this site