Most boring arcade mode ever.

#1AttraFayttenPosted 11/26/2012 6:45:01 PM
Just started doing the story mode after atleast 30 hours of online and its a drag. It is actually painfully nulling.

The fights are easy and un-eventful and the reward is poor.

I mean there should be a scene after the rival battles...Where is it people!

Huge let down, I wouldn't recommend this game for ppl who dont have online or regularly have ppl over.

Shame on them.
---
"nin nin" a reference to a 'troll/ignorant TC', 'spam/naive topic' and 'boredom/filler subject'
#2TheNardDogPosted 11/26/2012 6:48:53 PM
Not for me. That is all.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/26/2012 6:55:41 PM
More like Most Boring RAnked Mode Ever.

Win 1,000+ Battles while hoping glitches don't screw you over!
Then do it again next week, because having a belt once isn't enough to unlock ALL the meaningless titles LOLOL :D
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/26/2012 6:56:01 PM
If there were cutscenes, you might not have wanted to play online for 30 hours, because the game wouldn't have been as good.

Why? Because they would have wasted time making cutscenes rather than refining the multiplayer.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5TaizukuPosted 11/26/2012 6:56:57 PM
I'm sorry, what game's arcade mode were you playing that was much more than that (give or take a few lines of crappy dialogue)?
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#6TheNardDogPosted 11/26/2012 6:57:41 PM
Multiplayer never has problems for me. I mean never.
Then meh, Arcade cutscenes entertained me enough. It's what I expected from a fighting game.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#7sin_shenronPosted 11/26/2012 7:22:26 PM
These mandatory 3 mins FFA matches are the most boring things ever.

the 3 stock life battles are great but the 3 mins should be take out of the game
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.