Seth Killian discusses why PSASBR is flopping

#161StaticnovaPosted 11/27/2012 11:40:25 AM
Wow, did anyone even read the article? If anything lights up Lumi as a troll, this is it.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#162deathpapayaPosted 11/27/2012 12:40:12 PM
Isn't he the street fighter 4 guy?
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#163LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:47:28 PM
Nnamz posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
All-Stars' biggest problem isn't how it looks, although that is a problem. It isn't that it comes off as a Smash Bros. clone, although that's a problem, too (“In some ways I wish it was just a Smash rip-off because people really love Smash, and to have it on a Sony system would be great”) It's biggest problem is that the promotional videos and gameplay footage shown ahead of its release was of party mode, the four-player free-for-all smash 'em up game type that looks about as refined and strategic as a scramble for a cheap phone on Black Friday.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-26-seth-killians-uphill-fight-with-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

So basically Seth Killian reaffirms the game is great, but says Sony failed with it's marketting (i.e the exact opposite to what you've been trying to claim here for months)?

So you're contradicting yourself.

There's nothing about marketing in that post. He's talking about why the game won't do well. And it's because of how it looks and plays according to him.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#164iveriadPosted 11/27/2012 12:56:08 PM
ManuKesna posted...

Always been a high-scoring student, finished uni a few years ago, got a couple of industry certifications, got a job as an IT PM. Got a gf who's a fresh uni grad and works as a BA. Been together for 3 years.

Anything else you want to know?

LOL hard to believe that lie since you lack basic reading skills judging from this topic.

Nah, he's being honest.
IT PM stands for Internet Troll, Persistent Mocker.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#165Trenton1234Posted 11/27/2012 1:01:32 PM
There's nothing about marketing in that post. He's talking about why the game won't do well. And it's because of how it looks and plays according to him.

"It's biggest problem is that the promotional videos and gameplay footage shown ahead of its release was of party mode, the four-player free-for-all smash 'em up game type that looks about as refined and strategic as a scramble for a cheap phone on Black Friday."

Please explain how gameplay footage and promotional videos shown ahead of the game's release have nothing to do with marketing
---
Im pretty sure Ive never seen Link move like that (Mario though, yeah. Mario is awesome)- _Clinton
JUS fc- 4769-4089-1913
#166SuplexKirbyPosted 11/27/2012 1:35:23 PM
RickyKilljoy posted...
I am making my congratulatory burritos for my fellow Mexican friends because we just beat Sony ^___^.

This game flopped! Burritos for all! :D

Pathetic