Game is still just too much fun.

#1Chzrm3Posted 11/27/2012 1:44:19 AM
I've had it for a week, this is usually when that "ooooo new game" feel goes away and it just becomes a game that I have.

But not with PSASBR. It's still so exciting every time I turn on the game, I still watch the intro movie like a little 5 year old, I still laugh at all the silly things and love how many characters there are on the roster that I haven't thoroughly dug into yet. I get a huge thrill whenever I hear LEVEL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I know it's mine. : D

I don't think I could love this game any harder right now.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 11/27/2012 1:47:25 AM
then you proceed to pick raiden over and over XD
#3LuminescentRulePosted 11/27/2012 1:58:22 AM
Reassurance topic? Possibly...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4ChaosHeroPosted 11/27/2012 2:09:11 AM
I get a huge thrill every time I...

- Do a Forward Throw with Cole/Evil Cole (Swing! WEEE!)
- Toro's 5-hit combo with Justice Toro
- Use the Down-Square cushion with SackBoy
- Land a kill with PaRappa's Level 1 or 3

...and more I can't think of~XD
---
So much knowledge, so little time. Let's just play to our heart's contents and have fun!
#5Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:26:47 AM(edited)
ChaosHero posted...

Yeah, I know what you mean about Parappa's Level 1. It's one of the most satisfying to land, far and away. It's like MMF!

Man, on those rare times in 2 v 2/FFA games when some second guy derps into my level 1 as Sackboy, it's insane. I have yet to get a triple kill with his level 1... when that day comes, I'm probably gonna poop my pants.

Also I love Jak's throws. : D

Retroxgamer0 posted...

*Sackboy

Also you still owe me 1 v 1s. I have to defend Paul Gale's honor!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6fr3t78Posted 11/27/2012 2:31:43 AM
I can't stop playing this damn game. I grabbed it last week and was a little disappointed with the single player but once I got online I was hooked. I punched a chicken.
#7ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/27/2012 2:39:09 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
ChaosHero posted...

Yeah, I know what you mean about Parappa's Level 1. It's one of the most satisfying to land, far and away. It's like MMF!

Man, on those rare times in 2 v 2/FFA games when some second guy derps into my level 1 as Sackboy, it's insane. I have yet to get a triple kill with his level 1... when that day comes, I'm probably gonna poop my pants.

Also I love Jak's throws. : D

Retroxgamer0 posted...

*Sackboy

Also you still owe me 1 v 1s. I have to defend Paul Gale's honor!

The very first time I used Sackboy (game chose for me), I got a triple-kill with his level one. Finished that game 9-0, got 6 kills with his level 3. :P
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#8Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:21:00 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
The very first time I used Sackboy (game chose for me), I got a triple-kill with his level one. Finished that game 9-0, got 6 kills with his level 3. :P

LOL, that's insane. In FFA I look for everyone to get clumped up, but I'll usually miss one of them by just a fraction of a hair and then go NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
---
#9blaze19_0XPosted 11/27/2012 12:30:49 PM
People seriously underesitmate how much replay value this game has even as far as single player goes.

I've had the game for a week and I still feel like I haven't even scratched the surface. There's so much to do and explore I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#10ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/27/2012 12:33:27 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Reassurance topic? Possibly...

Just because people like the game.. doesn't mean you should rag on them for it. Cut it out.
Everyone is entitled to their own likes and hates.
You hate the game. TC loves the game. Dont rag on him because he loves it, gamer tastes differ. You have no right to be doing this.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza