Game is still just too much fun.

#11blaze19_0XPosted 11/27/2012 11:39:21 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
I've had it for a week, this is usually when that "ooooo new game" feel goes away and it just becomes a game that I have.

But not with PSASBR. It's still so exciting every time I turn on the game, I still watch the intro movie like a little 5 year old, I still laugh at all the silly things and love how many characters there are on the roster that I haven't thoroughly dug into yet. I get a huge thrill whenever I hear LEVEL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I know it's mine. : D

I don't think I could love this game any harder right now.

Oh no doubt you'll love it even more when we get those free DLC characters.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#12atopthemountainPosted 11/27/2012 11:40:03 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
ChaosHero posted...
I get a huge thrill every time I...

- Do a Forward Throw with Cole/Evil Cole (Swing! WEEE!)
- Toro's 5-hit combo with Justice Toro
- Use the Down-Square cushion with SackBoy
- Land a kill with PaRappa's Level 1 or 3

...and more I can't think of~XD

Yeah, I know what you mean about Parappa's Level 1. It's one of the most satisfying to land, far and away. It's like MMF!

That satisfying moment in 2v2:
When i lock on target w Radec's level 1 and the rockets home and annhilate the opposing team....

feels good man....every freakin time
#13ZidaneskiPosted 11/27/2012 11:53:15 AM
The game is really addicting, my favorite thing to do is probably nariko's heel smashing someone into the shark on sandover.
#14Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:56:46 AM
Zidaneski posted...
The game is really addicting, my favorite thing to do is probably nariko's heel smashing someone into the shark on sandover.

Haha, I played against one guy who kept dunking me into the water with ST's shotgun, that was hilarious. He'd do like ST's down throw over that cliff, then the shotgun as I began to fall.

blaze19_0X posted...
People seriously underesitmate how much replay value this game has even as far as single player goes.

I've had the game for a week and I still feel like I haven't even scratched the surface. There's so much to do and explore I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Yeah, I really haven't touched the challenge modes outside of practicing the supers of the people I have a tough time landing, like Hei or Jak. And I only did one arcade mode so far, Sackboy's. XD

I just can't stop 2 v 2ing, it's pretty much become an addiction.

blaze19_0X posted...
Chzrm3 posted...
I've had it for a week, this is usually when that "ooooo new game" feel goes away and it just becomes a game that I have.

But not with PSASBR. It's still so exciting every time I turn on the game, I still watch the intro movie like a little 5 year old, I still laugh at all the silly things and love how many characters there are on the roster that I haven't thoroughly dug into yet. I get a huge thrill whenever I hear LEVEL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I know it's mine. : D

I don't think I could love this game any harder right now.

Oh no doubt you'll love it even more when we get those free DLC characters.

LOL that's true

atopthemountain posted...
That satisfying moment in 2v2:
When i lock on target w Radec's level 1 and the rockets home and annhilate the opposing team....

feels good man....every freakin time

Oh yeah, I love getting double kills with that. Sweet Tooth's, as well, because I never actually plan it to be a double kill, so when it happens it's pretty insane.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#15StaticnovaPosted 11/27/2012 11:56:50 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
People seriously underesitmate how much replay value this game has even as far as single player goes.

I've had the game for a week and I still feel like I haven't even scratched the surface. There's so much to do and explore I'm still feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Same. I've only really played Nariko and Drake in any depth whatsoever (especially Drake, he's basically my main). There are several other characters I want to get to "main" levels with and I haven't even touched maybe 1/3 of the roster.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#16gamerkmanPosted 11/27/2012 11:59:45 AM
blaze19_0X posted...

i still have yet to touch the arcade mode, or the combat trials, just all online
---
Life is like a really bad joke with no punchline...