I love SSB Melee & SSB Brawl too much & this game is awesome! Add me!

#1LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 11/27/2012 1:08:55 AM
I played this for the first time yesterday and it's a lot of fun! I can play this for hours like my best games ever SSB Melee & SSB Brawl. I bought it with the Black Friday Gamestop deal and this is definitely worth buying with a Super Slim (Selling my 60 GB backwards compatible PS3 soon in eBay if anyone's interested, message me.)

I've only played multiplayer and I hope it has an extensive list of single player modes and stage editor like SSB Brawl, if not I'll just play multiplayer online with you guys. Almost all of real life 'friends' aren't gamers. What's your PSN ID? Mine is in my sig.
---
3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070. SSB Brawl FC: 3265-4738-3740
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#2shadowjericPosted 11/27/2012 1:12:52 AM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I played this for the first time yesterday and it's a lot of fun! I can play this for hours like my best games ever SSB Melee & SSB Brawl. I bought it with the Black Friday Gamestop deal and this is definitely worth buying with a Super Slim (Selling my 60 GB backwards compatible PS3 soon in eBay if anyone's interested, message me.)

I've only played multiplayer and I hope it has an extensive list of single player modes and stage editor like SSB Brawl, if not I'll just play multiplayer online with you guys. Almost all of real life 'friends' aren't gamers. What's your PSN ID? Mine is in my sig.

I get the feeling I know you but can't place it. . . .

Anyway I'm up for some games later, if you want to add me. psn in sig (and it's also totally not my gfaqs name *sarcasim*)
---
Call me Jeric. pokemon white 2 fc: 0519 5086 7298 gamertag: shadowjeric psn:shadowjeric
#3ChaosHeroPosted 11/27/2012 1:15:48 AM
I play for fun as well. If you want to add me, my PSN is OmniEthereal7. Let me know you're from GameFAQs.
---
So much knowledge, so little time. Let's just play to our heart's contents and have fun!
#4Chzrm3Posted 11/27/2012 1:24:28 AM
Add me, I'm Chzrm3! : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:37:54 AM

How do you know me? I live in Las Vegas, NV, I use 3DS Swapnote a lot and maybe you have me added in the other 2 systems. Sorry I can't play now, got a headache and sleepy after work. Gonna finish the system transfer later today and I can play more today and tomorrow Wed. since it's my days off.

Chzrm3 with the ! or not? I thought the : D was part of it. ;-)
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
#6shadowjericPosted 11/27/2012 1:58:26 AM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...

How do you know me? I live in Las Vegas, NV, I use 3DS Swapnote a lot and maybe you have me added in the other 2 systems. Sorry I can't play now, got a headache and sleepy after work. Gonna finish the system transfer later today and I can play more today and tomorrow Wed. since it's my days off.

Chzrm3 with the ! or not? I thought the : D was part of it. ;-)

Might have seen you on the brawl board not sure.
---
Call me Jeric. pokemon white 2 fc: 0519 5086 7298 gamertag: shadowjeric psn:shadowjeric
#7LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:43:31 PM
Maybe there. But I haven't been there for a while and I posted one topic about Project M like 2 months ago. I'll add you guys soon. Gonna go finish watching this Blu-ray movie I rented since it's due back soon.
---
#8LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 12:15:01 AM
Responsibilities for today & System Transfer complete! That took a while. I just added you guys. Anyone wanna play now or later today afternoon/night?
---
#9BarelyIntiatedPosted 11/29/2012 12:16:55 AM
PSN - Klown964
Hit me up :)
#10CrownClown555Posted 11/29/2012 12:32:09 AM
I'd be glad to play with any of you psn is my Gfaqs id.