Fat Princess has a horrible glitch

#1doofy102Posted 11/27/2012 3:58:21 AM
About half the time I play Fat Princess, I spawn a soldier and the soldier's animation freezes. The frozen soldiers stays there, nothing can move it and I can't use any circle moves for the rest of the match. (This wasn't in the beta, hilariously)
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#2NightmareGammaPosted 11/27/2012 5:09:26 AM
I never had this glitch, and enver saw someone online have this.

But I had a glitch with raiden, where his Level 2 stays forever, at least until you get killed by someone else.
---
#3webbc99Posted 11/27/2012 5:35:02 AM
NightmareGamma posted...

But I had a glitch with raiden, where his Level 2 stays forever, at least until you get killed by someone else.

Do want.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Borderlands 2
#4Nath1343Posted 11/27/2012 5:42:29 AM
Same thing happened to me, I haven't used her since because she's pretty terrible without those little guys.
---
PSN: nath1343
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!
#5Rikudo-PeinPosted 11/27/2012 7:57:50 AM
Always happens to me too.. When the computer or a player uses her.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#6TerotrousPosted 11/27/2012 8:13:21 AM
I've never had it happen and I've played a ton of matches with her.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#7StormBlitzPosted 11/27/2012 4:37:02 PM
Are you using an SD TV?
---
Elena, Lightning > Tomba, Abe, Ty, Gex, Croc and Vivi
#8blaze19_0XPosted 11/27/2012 4:51:53 PM
I use her a lot and that has never happened to me.

I don't play FFA though.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#9NightmareGammaPosted 11/27/2012 4:58:31 PM
webbc99 posted...
NightmareGamma posted...

Do want.

Well, I can't really say how I done it, but if I remember correctly, shortly before the Super was over, I pressed circle (because circle will create a shockwave that freezes nearby opponents for an easy kill), then it happened. But I can't pull it off again, so I'm absolutely not sure which conditions must be fulfilled. I know only one thing: I had 16 kills in that match, 14 because of that glitch!

also, does anybody know what the freecut is good for? You can use free cutting with the right analog stick near an opponent while you are in Blade Mode (level 2 Super) or in your Level 3 Super... but I don't know, it seems useless... it looks cool, but takes too much time too kill.
---
#10ACE_113Posted 11/27/2012 5:02:44 PM
webbc99 posted...
NightmareGamma posted...

Do want.

Well, I can't really say how I done it, but if I remember correctly, shortly before the Super was over, I pressed circle (because circle will create a shockwave that freezes nearby opponents for an easy kill), then it happened. But I can't pull it off again, so I'm absolutely not sure which conditions must be fulfilled. I know only one thing: I had 16 kills in that match, 14 because of that glitch!

also, does anybody know what the freecut is good for? You can use free cutting with the right analog stick near an opponent while you are in Blade Mode (level 2 Super) or in your Level 3 Super... but I don't know, it seems useless... it looks cool, but takes too much time too kill.

They drop AP.
---
PSN ID: ACE_112