This game flopped is because the public doesn't GAF about these characters

#11deathpapaya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:33:37 AM(edited)
toomanymouths posted...
Lol while I agree the roster could use improvement, I acknowledge that characters cost money and SuperBot needs to prove themselves before companies are going to even be willing to sell their rights for certain characters.

With that in mind, this roster is more than fine.

Your analysis of each character and whether or not it belongs (and people care about it) is just terrible. Nathan Drake is not a character people care about? Sackboy? Do you even own a PS3?

No, I put both Nathan and Sackboy into the care catagory, everything after Kratos is in the care.

grzajabarkus posted...
No one cares or remembers Sephiroth/cloud/crash/spyro.

And don't even bring in a RE character. No one cares about that at all.

RE games still sell well, they're still relevant, Weabooos love their sepiroth/cloud and both are pretty famous either way, Crash and spyro have a craaaaaaaap ton more Playstation relevance and nostalgia value to the general public than chars like Sir Daniel and parappa.

They may not have saved the game but it would have done a lot better with them in.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#12NightMareBunnyPosted 11/27/2012 8:34:46 AM
is this a joke? there's been three sly games(they even released a sly collection a few years ago)and there's a fourth one coming out next year

they are still making Ratchet&Clank Games so to say they are forgotten is a real riot

sweet tooth is iconic because of his appearance and what he drives he's a psychotic clown with a flaming head(who drives a ice cream truck with a clown head on top)
---
JUS FC:347983426961
Diamond FC:4167-0966-1829
#13TaizukuPosted 11/27/2012 8:35:07 AM
deathpapaya posted...
Taizuku posted...
You think no one knows Radec, Cole, or Raiden?

Lol, kill yourself.

No they don't.

People who've never played MGS know who snake is.

Raiden? Not so much.

Radec, lmao, I have both PS3 Killzone games I don't even know who the hell he his, he looks like some generic nazi supersoldier thing.

Cole, aka the most generic looking protag ever? You think even 2% of the general public know who he is? Lmao.

Okay. Raiden, the main character of MGS2. And one of the main protagonists of MGS4, and has his own game, that people are incredibly hyped for coming out in a few months. Lol okay.

If you don't know who Radec is, and you have both Killzones on PS3, you should pay more attention with him being on the cover and the main villain and all.

Cole, from the bestselling PS3 exclusive. Yeah. No one knows him.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#14DopplesPosted 11/27/2012 8:39:04 AM
Sapiroth is the true scourge of the world. Only Clawed can stop him.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#15wwinterj25Posted 11/27/2012 8:41:05 AM
IngSlayer posted...
Flop, flop, flop, flop, flop, flop...

Is that all you people can ever think of to say?

I guess TC is used to hearing the word "flop" a lot when trying to get down and dirty with the ladys.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#16SuplexKirbyPosted 11/27/2012 8:43:04 AM
deathpapaya posted...
Really, nobody knows who Nariko, fat princess, Spike, Toro, Generic Killzone guy, New Dante, Cole, Raiden,

Nobody remembers or cares who Sir Daniel, Jak, Ratchet, Sweet Tooth (even back then w/e his vehicle, nobody cares about him), Sly, Parappa, are anymore, and even more don't even know them.

When people think Big Daddy people either think "oh that guy from that PC/360 game that didn't come out on the PS3 till like 2-3 years after, why the heck is he a playstation allstar".
or "Why is there a guy in a diving suit in this fighting game?"

So that leaves what Kratos, which yeah is fairly well known and people would want to play in a fighting game. Hitachi, who is also well known from Tekken, and is suited for a fighting game obviously.

Nathan Drake, who's games are very pretty popular but character isn't really, like Marcus Phoenix from Gears, everyone knows gears, but people don't go wow Marcus Phoenix I Love him he is a great characters I would love to play a fighting game with him in it. Same thing with Nathan, tons of people play uncharted, but they don't play it for Drake.

And then finally Sackboy, which is fairly well known I guess but people don't really care about him, as LPBK showed.

They should have gotten MGS 1 Snake not raiden, DMC 1 or 3 Dante not dmc dante, a Resident Evil char like Jill, Chris, or Leon. A FF char like Sapiroth or Croud. Crash, Spyro. They may not have saved the game but it wouldn't have flopped as hard with them.

Characters that you want. It all make sense now.
#17deathpapaya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:49:39 AM
Taizuku posted...
deathpapaya posted...
Taizuku posted...
You think no one knows Radec, Cole, or Raiden?

Lol, kill yourself.

No they don't.

People who've never played MGS know who snake is.

Raiden? Not so much.

Radec, lmao, I have both PS3 Killzone games I don't even know who the hell he his, he looks like some generic nazi supersoldier thing.

Cole, aka the most generic looking protag ever? You think even 2% of the general public know who he is? Lmao.

Okay. Raiden, the main character of MGS2. And one of the main protagonists of MGS4, and has his own game, that people are incredibly hyped for coming out in a few months. Lol okay.

If you don't know who Radec is, and you have both Killzones on PS3, you should pay more attention with him being on the cover and the main villain and all.

Cole, from the bestselling PS3 exclusive. Yeah. No one knows him.

Noone liked or cared about Raiden in MGS2, it was only in MGS4 that people liked him at all and he was basically a completely different character, so noone that hasn't played MGS4 has no reference to him what so ever. Where as every single person who knows anything about MGS at all knows and likes snake.

Radec looks the same as every other helgast soldier, the as any generic nazi supersoldier stereotype.

lol bestselling? Plenty of PS3 exclusives sold better than Infamous. And it doesn't matter, Bulletstorm sold a similar amount as infamous, tell me, who's the main character of that game? Is he Iconic? No, he's some generic guy noone gaf about.

SuplexKirby posted...

Characters that you want. It all make sense now.

Not really, just characters people can identify. I personally don't care for for Could/sepiroth, I really like raiden but what I like doesn't matter.
---
#18TaizukuPosted 11/27/2012 8:51:10 AM
Where's Bulletstorm 2?
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#19deathpapaya(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:58:11 AM
Taizuku posted...
Where's Bulletstorm 2?

It didn't make as much money as EA wanted so they canned it because they only want to publish EA games that sell blockbusters.

See how much sales matter?

What's that got to do with anything anyways, stick to the topic please.
---
#20vital_tundraPosted 11/27/2012 8:58:30 AM
Just move along guys...
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.