Stop complaining about kratos forward + square

#1thebestestbestPosted 11/27/2012 10:06:55 AM
It's like his most punishable move. You should be complaining about his other square attacks, which are almost impossible to punish.
#2lightdragoon88Posted 11/27/2012 10:13:24 AM
In a free-for all, when you are attacking other characters or being knock away, or not locking on to Kratos, then it something to complain about.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
#3StaticnovaPosted 11/27/2012 10:15:00 AM(edited)
The problem with forward + square is the auto-aim. It has such a wide angle for potential connection. I'd be happier if that move was made more like Nariko's blade-grab, where the blade extends at a set angle and must connect at that angle.

Otherwise, meh.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#4ITPPosted 11/27/2012 10:16:00 AM
His other square moves are hard to punish? You clearly haven't tried blocking then retaliating at the end of the string...
#5hajile12Posted 11/27/2012 10:30:42 AM
Staticnova posted...
The problem with forward + square is the auto-aim. It has such a wide angle for potential connection. I'd be happier if that move was made more like Nariko's blade-grab, where the blade extends at a set angle and must connect at that angle.

Otherwise, meh.

This guy gets it.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#6NDgamer1122Posted 11/27/2012 10:30:47 AM
His other square moves are hard to punish? You clearly haven't tried blocking then retaliating at the end of the string...

Yeah. You know what happens? He just keeps going and going. There is near ZERO ending lag on his three hit neutral square.
#7DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/27/2012 10:38:47 AM
As cool as his forward and square is it does make me mad sometimes, my little cousin thinks he is the best with Kratos because he spams his forward and square the entire match until he gets his level 3, I really want him to get online and see that he is clearly not the best.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#8ITPPosted 11/27/2012 10:45:59 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Yeah. You know what happens? He just keeps going and going. There is near ZERO ending lag on his three hit neutral square.

I played some Kratos's online and never had a problem retaliating with a quick square combo with heihachi, spike and dan immediately after defending from that.
#9ITPPosted 11/27/2012 10:45:59 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

I played some Kratos's online and never had a problem retaliating with a quick square combo with heihachi, spike and dan immediately after defending from that.
#10NDgamer1122Posted 11/27/2012 2:25:09 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

How did you even start a QUICK combo with Sir Dan? His combo is slow as anything. >.>