Stop complaining about kratos forward + square

#11rahmed51387Posted 11/27/2012 2:28:28 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
His other square moves are hard to punish? You clearly haven't tried blocking then retaliating at the end of the string...

Yeah. You know what happens? He just keeps going and going. There is near ZERO ending lag on his three hit neutral square.

I played some Kratos's online and never had a problem retaliating with a quick square combo with heihachi, spike and dan immediately after defending from that.

How did you even start a QUICK combo with Sir Dan? His combo is slow as anything. >.>

short hop f.Square ->Square combo. Very possible.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#12NDgamer1122Posted 11/27/2012 2:29:51 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
His other square moves are hard to punish? You clearly haven't tried blocking then retaliating at the end of the string...

Yeah. You know what happens? He just keeps going and going. There is near ZERO ending lag on his three hit neutral square.

I played some Kratos's online and never had a problem retaliating with a quick square combo with heihachi, spike and dan immediately after defending from that.

How did you even start a QUICK combo with Sir Dan? His combo is slow as anything. >.>

short hop f.Square ->Square combo. Very possible.

Hmm. Seems I need to experiment with Sir Dan more.