How to play PSASBR Online with 2 different PS3's?

#1iPutinWORKPosted 11/27/2012 11:16:35 AM
So, I have 2 PS3's -- one for at home, and one for vacation. I got PSASBR while on vacation, and redeemed the online pass while on vacation.

Now I have just returned home, and want to play online with the same copy of my game. I don't think the online pass I used before will work -- so where do I buy a 2nd online pass for this game? And how much does it cost?

Thanks
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#2metroid compositePosted 11/27/2012 11:17:55 AM
Isn't the online pass tied to your PSN, not your PS3?
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
#3JerichoDarkstarPosted 11/27/2012 11:18:19 AM
Well, are you going to be using the same account for both? Because, you can only have one account signed into Playstation Network at a time.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#4tscooktPosted 11/27/2012 11:19:14 AM
Assuming its the same psn account just using a gameshare for multiple PS3s, u can redownload it through your recent download list.
---
PSN: timscook
#5iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:19:27 AM
I have two different PSN's... One is iCheatNSpam-24_7, and the other is Salesrobmy7
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#6JerichoDarkstarPosted 11/27/2012 11:20:41 AM
iPutinWORK posted...
I have two different PSN's... One is iCheatNSpam-24_7, and the other is Salesrobmy7

Then, it should be no problem. Don't know where to get another online pass. Try ebay or Amazon. I'd offer my second one, but when I tried to use it, it told me the code was already used. Strange considering I got it new out of the box.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
#7tscooktPosted 11/27/2012 11:23:04 AM
iPutinWORK posted...

Well then you have a few options, but another copy and keep one at each location, or wait until PSN Store makes the online pass available to buy online seperatly, or lastly beg and pray someone nice enough has no interest in online play and will give you their unused code.

The latter is not recommended not is it likely at all
---
PSN: timscook