Dantes Kara cancel

#1PhantomEmperorPosted 11/27/2012 6:29:10 PM
Man i just mastered it yesterday not only has it opened up new combos but i can easily kill 3 people if i catch them with 1 square has anyone else mastered it? And a raiden/kratos rage quitted after i killed them with it in team stock.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#2PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:35:52 PM
Heres a new kara cancel combo i made gains 1 full bar

Square square square *kara cancel* square square square *kara cancel* square down square foward triangle foward circle up square Air square square square
---
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#3xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/27/2012 6:51:08 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...

Square square square *kara cancel* square square square *kara cancel* square down square foward triangle foward circle up square Air square square square

what do you mean by kara cancel? please explain. I know he has his gun cancel but square to guns to square doesn't work....
---
Psn: zslayer89
#4PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:00:08 PM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

what do you mean by kara cancel? please explain. I know he has his gun cancel but square to guns to square doesn't work....

Kara cancel aka empty cancel is a fighting game technique where you use one move to go into another very quickly to the point it looks like the one of the moves never came out. Heres a example in umvc3 spider man has a kara spider sting usually it lacks range but if you use his crouching heavy it pushes him foward so cancel crouching heavy into spider sting as fast as possible. So it looks as if he did a super fast slide into spider sting make sense sorry if it sounds confusing.
---
#5xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/27/2012 7:02:07 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

Kara cancel aka empty cancel is a fighting game technique where you use one move to go into another very quickly to the point it looks like the one of the moves never came out. Heres a example in umvc3 spider man has a kara spider sting usually it lacks range but if you use his crouching heavy it pushes him foward so cancel crouching heavy into spider sting as fast as possible. So it looks as if he did a super fast slide into spider sting make sense sorry if it sounds confusing.

I understand that, I do play mvc but I'm curious as how you are doing this empty cancel with dante, and am curious as to how easy it is to do.
---
#6kratosandzelosPosted 11/27/2012 7:03:56 PM(edited)
Empty Cancel, and your combo is needlessly complex. Does it work? Of course but you can do the same thing by going SSS (Bc) Ut (Bc) j.C SSS repeat. The only things you need it for 100% are hitting super and hitting FS off a crumple.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#7PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:06:42 PM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

I understand that, I do play mvc but I'm curious as how you are doing this empty cancel with dante, and am curious as to how easy it is to do.

If you're online right now i can show you i have a mic im on all stars right now it would be easier to show you.
---
#8xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/27/2012 7:07:45 PM
kratosandzelos posted...
Empty Cancel, and your combo is needlessly complex. Does it work? Of course but you can do the same thing by going SSS (Bc) Ut (Bc) j.C SSS repeat. The only things you need it for 100% are hitting super and hitting FS off a crumple.

your notation is a little confusing for me. I can't picture the moves in my head. could you elaborate further or not use short hand please.
---
#9GuiltyChippXPosted 11/27/2012 7:11:06 PM
Ive been messin around in training mode and dont quite understand how its done. What move is making Dante land? I can Up Triangle into whatever Circle move in a blink of an eye, but nothing I try makes him stationary on the ground again. What gives?
---
DREAMCAST FOREVER SEGA FOR ETERNITY
#10xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/27/2012 7:11:24 PM
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

If you're online right now i can show you i have a mic im on all stars right now it would be easier to show you.

ya i'll be on in just a second. let me pee, but my psn is zslayer89
---