Why is Dante considered OP?

#1DEADLY SHAD0WPosted 11/27/2012 7:08:51 PM
A lot of people say he was OP even before the game came out and still do. I tried him out a few times and he doesnt seem anywhere near to the level of Kratos, Raiden and SB. I know hes a good character, and isnt as easy to pick up as the 3 mentioned before, but i definately think he isnt OP...
---
#2WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 11/27/2012 7:09:47 PM
I don't see anyone complaining about him being OP. Just Raiden/Sackboy/Kratos.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#3taoxadasaPosted 11/27/2012 7:09:52 PM
I don't see it either, him and Raiden are my worst characters.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4judgementaeonPosted 11/27/2012 7:09:55 PM
He's just a combo based character. Apparently that's overpowered :p
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#5CChoochPosted 11/27/2012 7:10:01 PM
I don't really know myself. I guess I haven't had too much experience against him.

I know recently some tech came out where he can combo into his level one but it actually requires some execution.
---
PSN: RadRed
#6xBlaze_13Posted 11/27/2012 7:19:38 PM
Ive seen the complaints before on this board. Cant exactly pin point which topics though. However, there a quite a few people online that say hes a bit too good because his combos are too long and his supers are cheap. I completely dissagree though, hes like Raiden, except takes a lot of skill and isnt as good.
---
PSN/SEN: xBlaze_13
#7IcyFlamez96Posted 11/27/2012 7:24:38 PM
xBlaze_13 posted...
Ive seen the complaints before on this board. Cant exactly pin point which topics though. However, there a quite a few people online that say hes a bit too good because his combos are too long and his supers are cheap. I completely dissagree though, hes like Raiden, except takes a lot of skill and isnt as good.

Wait..... Blaze imposter! Get him!
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#8xBlaze_13Posted 11/27/2012 7:30:16 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
xBlaze_13 posted...

*Runs away...*

But seriously, i had this psn for a long time and decided to make a GFaqs account using it. Im not trying to imposter anyone.
---
PSN/SEN: xBlaze_13
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 11/27/2012 7:38:17 PM
xBlaze_13 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
xBlaze_13 posted...

*Runs away...*

But seriously, i had this psn for a long time and decided to make a GFaqs account using it. Im not trying to imposter anyone.

But seriously, I wasn't being serious. :o
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 11/27/2012 7:40:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]