Why is Dante considered OP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DEADLY SHAD0W

DEADLY SHAD0W
4 years ago#1
A lot of people say he was OP even before the game came out and still do. I tried him out a few times and he doesnt seem anywhere near to the level of Kratos, Raiden and SB. I know hes a good character, and isnt as easy to pick up as the 3 mentioned before, but i definately think he isnt OP...

User Info: WILD_CHARIZARD

WILD_CHARIZARD
4 years ago#2
I don't see anyone complaining about him being OP. Just Raiden/Sackboy/Kratos.
Wild Charizard ran away.

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#3
I don't see it either, him and Raiden are my worst characters.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#4
He's just a combo based character. Apparently that's overpowered :p
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D

User Info: CChooch

CChooch
4 years ago#5
I don't really know myself. I guess I haven't had too much experience against him.

I know recently some tech came out where he can combo into his level one but it actually requires some execution.
PSN: RadRed

User Info: xBlaze_13

xBlaze_13
4 years ago#6
Ive seen the complaints before on this board. Cant exactly pin point which topics though. However, there a quite a few people online that say hes a bit too good because his combos are too long and his supers are cheap. I completely dissagree though, hes like Raiden, except takes a lot of skill and isnt as good.
PSN/SEN: xBlaze_13

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#7
xBlaze_13 posted...
Ive seen the complaints before on this board. Cant exactly pin point which topics though. However, there a quite a few people online that say hes a bit too good because his combos are too long and his supers are cheap. I completely dissagree though, hes like Raiden, except takes a lot of skill and isnt as good.

Wait..... Blaze imposter! Get him!
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: xBlaze_13

xBlaze_13
4 years ago#8
IcyFlamez96 posted...
xBlaze_13 posted...

*Runs away...*

But seriously, i had this psn for a long time and decided to make a GFaqs account using it. Im not trying to imposter anyone.
PSN/SEN: xBlaze_13

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#9
xBlaze_13 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
xBlaze_13 posted...

*Runs away...*

But seriously, i had this psn for a long time and decided to make a GFaqs account using it. Im not trying to imposter anyone.

But seriously, I wasn't being serious. :o
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM