Looks like Nova is playing Playstation All Stars.

#1PudgeThePuddingPosted 11/27/2012 6:23:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcr5jl7LV4o&feature=g-high

In case if you don't know who Nova is, he's one of the more popular LPers on Youtube right behind Tobuscus, Game Grumps, and Pewdiepie.

I just thought it was a bit interesting. Too bad Nova sucks badly at the game.

Just thought it'd be something interesting to share.
---
Pudge 2016: Vote for Pudge 4 President.
#2BigKahn6Posted 11/27/2012 6:29:27 PM
That is much worse than the game flopping.

I think I know why Online is full of idiots. Blame that idiot.

Why is it that the most popular Lets Players are always the most immature idiots that make our generation turn into fools?

They all suck. All of them.
#3Valefor500Posted 11/27/2012 6:32:50 PM
BigKahn6 posted...

Why is it that the most popular Lets Players are always the most immature idiots that make our generation turn into fools?

kahn u say something nice =_=..
---
majora999 - Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 10/7/12
#4StaticnovaPosted 11/27/2012 6:32:55 PM
BigKahn6 posted...

I'm subscribed to a couple people who play games (mostly horror games, mind), and they're pretty genuine.

Really cannot stand Pewdiepie. At all. I mentioned that I dislike him on another board and I got called out for not having a sense of humour.

Seriously.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars
#5NDgamer1122Posted 11/27/2012 6:35:50 PM
I really wanna play with Nova, just for a few rounds.
#6BigKahn6Posted 11/27/2012 6:36:06 PM
Staticnova posted...
BigKahn6 posted...

I'm subscribed to a couple people who play games (mostly horror games, mind), and they're pretty genuine.

Really cannot stand Pewdiepie. At all. I mentioned that I dislike him on another board and I got called out for not having a sense of humour.

Seriously.

Pewdiepie is the reason why our generation sucks. Hell if I had a say, he's worse than Hitler because he's killing the minds of our children.

I am glad 4Chan is thinking of a way to get rid of him, his fans, and people who know him.

If Pewdiepie touches this game at all(unlikely) then I will quit gaming forever. I used to like some of the games he played before he played them but now I loathe them. I don't like PSABR a lot but if he touches it then it's unplayable.

It's bad enough that Nova is touching it but if he or anyone who is associated with him touches it then I give up.
#7PudgeThePudding(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 6:37:47 PM
Why do I have a feeling that Kahn's hatred with Pewdiepie leans to borderline mental instability with that last thing he said?
---
Pudge 2016: Vote for Pudge 4 President.
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 11/27/2012 6:39:31 PM
I really hate pewdiepie too actually. He's probably the most fake LPer ever.
#9JV571Posted 11/27/2012 6:41:00 PM
PudgeThePudding posted...
Why do I have a feeling that Kahn's hatred with Pewdiepie leans to borderline mental instability with that last thing he said?

Because he pulled out the Hitler card?
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#10StaticnovaPosted 11/27/2012 6:41:15 PM
PudgeThePudding posted...

It's a little extreme maybe, but I do believe if Pewdiepie's existence was no more, Youtube at least would be a better place. It's too late for the kids; they're already corrupted.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars