Looks like Nova is playing Playstation All Stars.

#71CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 12:37:31 PM
BigKahn6 posted...
I actually slapped my kid really hard

This is pretty sig worthy
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#72ThetrueBatman1Posted 11/30/2012 12:40:30 PM
Maan i love you guys :D
Who would have thought that i would find so many people that hate Pewdiepie here on this board.
I'm ashamed that he lives in my neighbouring country (i'm Norwegian and hes Swedish), and i REAAALLY hate that every time i upload a new video hes always there as a featured video. I HATE THAT, i don't want anything to do with that that thing.
#73Phantom0708Posted 11/30/2012 1:09:57 PM
I think pewdiepie is hilarious when he falls for some jump scares

Heck, I think he's pretty funny, as well as Nova and several other LPers like them because they hardly ever take games seriously, I mean just watch some of Nova's recent videos "POWERED BY NOS, PHBTHTBTHTPPHBBBABAHBAHBTHB" and that unboxing vid of the wii u

Though I might be one of the people who gets a kick out of people making complete fools of themselves
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#74SnovvbubPosted 11/30/2012 1:13:35 PM
Let me guess...

Was the first episode Nova ranting over the lack of a Minecraft character?
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#75bloodmage3Posted 12/2/2012 12:23:01 PM
ThetrueBatman1 posted...
Maan i love you guys :D
Who would have thought that i would find so many people that hate Pewdiepie here on this board.
I'm ashamed that he lives in my neighbouring country (i'm Norwegian and hes Swedish), and i REAAALLY hate that every time i upload a new video hes always there as a featured video. I HATE THAT, i don't want anything to do with that that thing.

You love the guy who compares Hitler with Pewdiepie?

.... Dude, that's sick.

Seriously, go find a healthy hatedom who can't stand Pewdiepie because he's a loud, overreacting, immature lunatic('cuz that is what he is). Don't be associated with someone like Khan who seems to think the Holocaust was a playground incident or something.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!