Looks like Nova is playing Playstation All Stars.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Looks like Nova is playing Playstation All Stars.
4 years ago#71
BigKahn6 posted...
I actually slapped my kid really hard

This is pretty sig worthy
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
4 years ago#72
Maan i love you guys :D
Who would have thought that i would find so many people that hate Pewdiepie here on this board.
I'm ashamed that he lives in my neighbouring country (i'm Norwegian and hes Swedish), and i REAAALLY hate that every time i upload a new video hes always there as a featured video. I HATE THAT, i don't want anything to do with that that thing.
4 years ago#73
I think pewdiepie is hilarious when he falls for some jump scares

Heck, I think he's pretty funny, as well as Nova and several other LPers like them because they hardly ever take games seriously, I mean just watch some of Nova's recent videos "POWERED BY NOS, PHBTHTBTHTPPHBBBABAHBAHBTHB" and that unboxing vid of the wii u

Though I might be one of the people who gets a kick out of people making complete fools of themselves
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
4 years ago#74
Let me guess...

Was the first episode Nova ranting over the lack of a Minecraft character?
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
4 years ago#75
ThetrueBatman1 posted...
Maan i love you guys :D
Who would have thought that i would find so many people that hate Pewdiepie here on this board.
I'm ashamed that he lives in my neighbouring country (i'm Norwegian and hes Swedish), and i REAAALLY hate that every time i upload a new video hes always there as a featured video. I HATE THAT, i don't want anything to do with that that thing.

You love the guy who compares Hitler with Pewdiepie?

.... Dude, that's sick.

Seriously, go find a healthy hatedom who can't stand Pewdiepie because he's a loud, overreacting, immature lunatic('cuz that is what he is). Don't be associated with someone like Khan who seems to think the Holocaust was a playground incident or something.
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Looks like Nova is playing Playstation All Stars.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived