Has anyone out right asked Seth or someone at Super bot about ICO and N1 charas?

#1zferoliePosted 11/27/2012 10:54:28 PM
I see people ask them for Crash all the time, but what is their stance on Team Ico and Nippon ichi Characters? I am quite shocked this game doesn't have someone from these 2 companies.

Team ico would use Ico with Yorda, and Nippon Ichi would grab a Disgaea character, most likely either Laharl, Etna, or Prinny(I would prefer Etna,)

Has anyone gone up to seth at a con and asked, or is there anyway to ask and maybe get a solid response(even if it;s them saying they can't be in for legal issues or they said no, still better then making us wait and guess.)
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 11/27/2012 11:01:13 PM
Someone said they asked last month about Wander/Ico and they said Team Ico is very strict about their characters.
#3MurderShyPosted 11/27/2012 11:02:22 PM
meaning they dislike their chars in a all out fighting game
#4zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:03:00 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Someone said they asked last month about Wander/Ico and they said Team Ico is very strict about their characters.

Yeah, I can imagine they are. Just look at the last Guardian. I can see them not letting out a character unless they had absolute faith.

I remember reading that Nippon ichi of America was very open to the idea... but didn't say if they were contacted or not.
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#5Kaydos25Posted 11/27/2012 11:03:31 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if a Nippon Ichi character get in, they would love it I imagine. Crossovers and major collaboration with PS.
#6Chzrm3Posted 11/28/2012 1:25:13 AM
NI said they'd love to be in, so my guess is they weren't asked. =(

There's always DLC or PSASBR 2, though! Having Etna in the game would be siiiick!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#7CrownClown555Posted 11/28/2012 1:35:25 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
NI said they'd love to be in, so my guess is they weren't asked. =(

There's always DLC or PSASBR 2, though! Having Etna in the game would be siiiick!

Even a Prinny would be nice, I do hope for dlc.