Has anyone out right asked Seth or someone at Super bot about ICO and N1 charas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Has anyone out right asked Seth or someone at Super bot about ICO and N1 charas?
4 years ago#1
I see people ask them for Crash all the time, but what is their stance on Team Ico and Nippon ichi Characters? I am quite shocked this game doesn't have someone from these 2 companies.

Team ico would use Ico with Yorda, and Nippon Ichi would grab a Disgaea character, most likely either Laharl, Etna, or Prinny(I would prefer Etna,)

Has anyone gone up to seth at a con and asked, or is there anyway to ask and maybe get a solid response(even if it;s them saying they can't be in for legal issues or they said no, still better then making us wait and guess.)
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
4 years ago#2
Someone said they asked last month about Wander/Ico and they said Team Ico is very strict about their characters.
4 years ago#3
meaning they dislike their chars in a all out fighting game
4 years ago#4
AndKevinBacon posted...
Someone said they asked last month about Wander/Ico and they said Team Ico is very strict about their characters.

Yeah, I can imagine they are. Just look at the last Guardian. I can see them not letting out a character unless they had absolute faith.

I remember reading that Nippon ichi of America was very open to the idea... but didn't say if they were contacted or not.
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
4 years ago#5
I wouldnt be surprised if a Nippon Ichi character get in, they would love it I imagine. Crossovers and major collaboration with PS.
4 years ago#6
NI said they'd love to be in, so my guess is they weren't asked. =(

There's always DLC or PSASBR 2, though! Having Etna in the game would be siiiick!
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
4 years ago#7
Chzrm3 posted...
NI said they'd love to be in, so my guess is they weren't asked. =(

There's always DLC or PSASBR 2, though! Having Etna in the game would be siiiick!

Even a Prinny would be nice, I do hope for dlc.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Has anyone out right asked Seth or someone at Super bot about ICO and N1 charas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived