Little character/stage details in this game that you appreciate

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/27/2012 11:14:17 PM
I like how Big Daddy's lights glow green when he's far away, but when the opponent gets too close they turn yellow, and then red when you're actually being hit or attacking. It's a cool little touch because in the Bioshock games his eyes turn yellow when he's feeling threatened because you're too close to the Little Sister that he protecting and his eyes turn red when he's angry from the player coming into contact with him, the Little Sister or taking aggressive action against him.
#2RocketJessPosted 11/28/2012 5:28:30 AM
I've noticed that if Ratchet falls in water, he equips the oxygen mask, same as in his own games.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#3Dragoshi1Posted 11/28/2012 5:40:41 AM
Most characters have their signature gliding ability, like both coles can glide, Ratchet uses the Clank hoverpack, ect.
---
"I WILL DESTROY ALL WHO STAND IN MY WAY!"
"I'm sitting." "F**** YOU."
#4Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:05:30 AM
RocketJess posted...
I've noticed that if Ratchet falls in water, he equips the oxygen mask, same as in his own games.

Wow. Awesome. I never noticed. Does that also happen when he's caught in Big Daddy's lvl 3 Super?
#5marceloxlrPosted 11/28/2012 6:09:11 AM
Cole/Evil cole "losing their powers" when they're in the water.
---
"...Because inside people's memories, i can live forever."
-Axel
#6RocketJessPosted 11/28/2012 6:15:34 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
RocketJess posted...

Wow. Awesome. I never noticed. Does that also happen when he's caught in Big Daddy's lvl 3 Super?

Not sure, haven't seen many Big Daddies and they tend to stick to Level 2 supers. Will set up a versus match next time I'm playing, and test it out. (It was a bit of luck that I noticed in the first place; the camera just happened to zoom in while I was in the water.)
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#7SephSeraphimPosted 11/28/2012 10:45:06 AM
I love Raidens Codec <3

And I didn't know about Ratchet and the Oxygen-Mask, have to try it out, thanks :D
#8CrabhammarPosted 11/28/2012 11:01:01 AM
It would kind of suck if Sly died in water :P
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#9mew2dsPosted 11/28/2012 11:02:28 AM
RocketJess posted...

clank turns into the aqua pack I think...
---
mew2ds on the air!!
#10NinjaCronoXPosted 11/28/2012 11:20:10 AM
Just went to test Big Daddys level 3 and it doesn't seem to affect ratchet :(
---
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/NinjaCrono XBL:NinjaCrono
Current Game Mains P4A: Yosuke PSASBR: Raiden?