The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Okay so...I only know who 30% of the characters are?..questions?..

#1ZDrifter9000Posted 11/28/2012 2:14:36 AM
So I checked out the Wiki Page on this game and was severely dissapointed with this games roster (or suprised I guess would be a better word)..I have a few questions..starting with:

Were the **** is Crash Bandicoot? the ****? I mean what sort of sick Human being would put in Ratchet and Clank but leave out Crash? Spyro also..I mean, I only know who around 30% of the roster are. Maybe it's just me who doesn't keep up with the new games because alot of them seem Generic but come on?

How could they Leave out iconic characters like Crash? and put ''Fat Princess?'' in his place? And as long as their throwing non-exclusives out there, why not Kain or Raziel from the LOK series? or Croc? I think he was Playstation Exclu?

This game reeks of Fail...

FAILLURIDE!.

But is it any good at all?..just curious. Very irritated about Crash...
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Always Choose Jinpachi Crew ~
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/28/2012 2:19:51 AM
I honestly don't know how anyone who owns a PS3 could only know 30% of the roster. I even know the characters from the games that I haven't played, like Spike from Ape Escape or Nariko from Heavenly Sword. You must seriously be living under a 90's rock.

These questions you're asking and these characters you're expecting. They're unreasonable and have already been asked 1000 of times already. It will always be the same answers you'll get.
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/28/2012 2:23:14 AM
All Croc would represent is nostalgia. He wouldn't be a better addition than Fat Princess.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:27:50 AM
Croc would be a much better edition, I don't even know why you want a character called Fat Princess in any game! It's riddiculos...
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/28/2012 2:30:08 AM
Fat Princess has more unique moveset potential than Gex could ever have, so no Gex wouldn't be a better addition. Even Sir Dan and Spike have had "recent" relevance.
#6LeagultPosted 11/28/2012 2:35:32 AM
You guys got trolled. Cmon.
#7ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:41:23 AM
And by the way to the guy who commented about living under a rock? can you blame me with characters like Fat Princess comming from the once great playstation company?
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/28/2012 2:44:06 AM
ZDrifter9000 posted...
And by the way to the guy who commented about living under a rock? can you blame me with characters like Fat Princess comming from the once great playstation company?

Your username annoys me. Goodbye
#9MrTacoPosted 11/28/2012 2:46:31 AM
Crash isn't in the game because Activision, who own the rights to him, wouldn't allow him to be. SuperBot tried to get the rights, Activision said no and that's that. Can't use someone if they don't have permission, that's the way things work in this industry.
#10ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 2:47:02 AM
YOU CAnT HANDLE THE TRUTH CAN YOU????/
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII