Okay so...I only know who 30% of the characters are?..questions?..

#11Four_WindsPosted 11/28/2012 5:21:27 AM
There is no spoon.
#12iPutinWORKPosted 11/28/2012 5:25:42 AM
lmfao you guys got trolled. LAWLZ.
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#13sockesockePosted 11/28/2012 5:26:05 AM
croc was not a sony exclusive game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croc:_Legend_of_the_Gobbos
but yeah im surprised crash bandicoot isnt present.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#14rumbalumbaPosted 11/28/2012 5:27:52 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Fat Princess has more unique moveset potential than Gex could ever have, so no Gex wouldn't be a better addition. Even Sir Dan and Spike have had "recent" relevance.

rofl. she never even moved in her game. don't talk about "unique moveset potential" when clearly SB can incorporate moves to characters that don't even move in their games. which means even a dog who only raps in his game can do a mic grab move or a skateboard slap.
#15Charizard18Posted 11/28/2012 5:35:46 AM
It takes two to tango.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#16howiehiewPosted 11/28/2012 5:40:34 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Fat Princess has more unique moveset potential than Gex could ever have, so no Gex wouldn't be a better addition. Even Sir Dan and Spike have had "recent" relevance.

rofl. she never even moved in her game. don't talk about "unique moveset potential" when clearly SB can incorporate moves to characters that don't even move in their games. which means even a dog who only raps in his game can do a mic grab move or a skateboard slap.

That depends. At least Fat princess had some sort of unique quality which they could play up. that is her love of cake and her loyal subjects, so even though she did nothing in her own game, they had somewhere to go with in terms of move set.
The same can't be said for someone like Ethan Mars. i know a lot of people want him, but i suspect making up a move list for him is a lot harder for fat princess because he's as normal as you can get. sure they could pull a lot of references from the game, but that will get you so far, and remember how SB wanted to capture the 'essence' of each character. Ethan Mars 'essence' is a average Joe. not terribly exiting is it.
(i don't know who Gex is so i can't say anything about him.)
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#17Cappuccin0Posted 11/28/2012 6:13:34 AM
Actually, Raziel would've been a nice addition. Even if Soul Reaver wasn't a PSX exclusive, it found most of its popularity on it.

That being said, I too miss Crash Bandicoot and don't really care about Fat Princess... but hey, what can we do.

Other characters that probably deserve a spot:

- Alundra
- Army Men
- Character from Toshinden (Eiji, Ellis?)
- Character from Bloody Roar (Yugo?)
- Ryu from Breath of Fire
- Alucard from Symphony of the Night
- Cloud from FF7
- Dance Dance Revolution mat
- Suzuki from Hot Shots Golf / Tennis
- A car from Gran Turismo
- Character from Legend of Legaia
- Harry Mason from Silent Hill
- Abe from Oddworld
- Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
- Character from Persona series
- Character from Suikoden series
- Gabriel Logan from Syphon Filter
- Rikimaru or Ayame from Tenchu
- Tony Hawk (?)
- Samanosuke from Onimusha
- Character from Rogue Galaxy (Jaster, Kisala?)
- Wander from Shadow of the Colossus
- Character from Wild Arms
- Character from Yakuza series (Kazuma, Goro?)
- Character from Zone of the Enders

Yeah, I know most of these aren't owned by Sony but... let's face it: Playstation is a mostly third party beast, and many (or most) of these games found success on a Sony platform. Some are exclusive, even.
#18colm63091Posted 11/28/2012 6:41:56 AM(edited)
itt people act like big daddy is a sony exclusive... and heihachi for that matter
#19CrabhammarPosted 11/28/2012 6:40:19 AM
Leagult posted...
You guys got trolled. Cmon.

this
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#20ReverendCiarsPosted 11/28/2012 6:48:14 AM(edited)
Spyro would be a little bit hard to make because he would be the first non-humanoid character (I think, haven't bought the game yet) in the roster, and Crash I think they didn't get the rights for. I really think they should have replaced Fat Princess with either one, if they could have. Or DLC for them, maybe. I'm liking the rest of the rooster though. But I do agree, a few of the characters are a bit hard to recognize. I just hope a Valkyria Chronicles rep gets in.
Edit: Also, I think Max/Monica from Dark Cloud 2 deserve a spot. "But that wasn't an 'All-Star' series!" Well, they're more 'All-Star material' then Fat Princess.