Okay so...I only know who 30% of the characters are?..questions?..

#21OnePieceFanPosted 11/28/2012 5:47:11 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Fat Princess has more unique moveset potential than Gex could ever have, so no Gex wouldn't be a better addition. Even Sir Dan and Spike have had "recent" relevance.

Isn't Fat Princess completely immobile in her home series? She's basically the flag in a "capture the flag" game, and she does nothing but eat cake - I'm not sure how that translates to moveset potential.
---
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the whole series as of now)
#22ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:00:05 AM(edited)
Cappuccin0 posted...
Actually, Raziel would've been a nice addition. Even if Soul Reaver wasn't a PSX exclusive, it found most of its popularity on it.

That being said, I too miss Crash Bandicoot and don't really care about Fat Princess... but hey, what can we do.

Other characters that probably deserve a spot:

- Alundra
- Army Men
- Character from Toshinden (Eiji, Ellis?)
- Character from Bloody Roar (Yugo?)YES
- Ryu from Breath of Fire
- Alucard from Symphony of the Night
- Cloud from FF7
- Dance Dance Revolution mat
- Suzuki from Hot Shots Golf / Tennis
- A car from Gran Turismo Wasn't there a Sega Saturn game that did that?...
- Character from Legend of Legaia
- Harry Mason from Silent Hill
- Abe from Oddworld Somone explain this to me? why is he not in?
- Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
- Character from Persona series
- Character from Suikoden series
- Gabriel Logan from Syphon Filter YES
- Rikimaru or Ayame from Tenchu
- Tony Hawk (?)
- Samanosuke from Onimusha
- Character from Rogue Galaxy (Jaster, Kisala?)
- Wander from Shadow of the Colossus
- Character from Wild Arms
- Character from Yakuza series (Kazuma, Goro?)
- Character from Zone of the Enders no...

Yeah, I know most of these aren't owned by Sony but... let's face it: Playstation is a mostly third party beast, and many (or most) of these games found success on a Sony platform. Some are exclusive, even.

Finally a guy with a pair of balls between his legs and a brain between his eyes, I like you dude, thank you for proving my point about the most un-elegant ''Fat Princess''. Such a stupid game..Raziel would totally make an awesome character, if he were in this ***** I would buy it just to use him.

These people here who would take Fat Princess over Croc or Raziel make me sick to the back of my testicle sack.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Always Choose Jinpachi Crew ~
#23Kou-NurasakaPosted 11/28/2012 7:15:40 AM
This game has a lack of Assassin's Creed as well.

That being said, I'm still getting it.
#24SuperPlatanoPosted 11/28/2012 7:23:09 AM
Crash over Rachet and Clank? lolno

Crash had success on only the PS1, while R&C has great game on both the PS2 & PS3 (and a okay, nothing special game on the PSP). I think there would be a bigger ****storm if R&C didn't make it into the game.
---
Every Villain Is Lemons.
http://www.backloggery.com/superplatano
#25Nisa20Posted 11/28/2012 7:27:48 AM
OnePieceFan posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Fat Princess has more unique moveset potential than Gex could ever have, so no Gex wouldn't be a better addition. Even Sir Dan and Spike have had "recent" relevance.

Isn't Fat Princess completely immobile in her home series? She's basically the flag in a "capture the flag" game, and she does nothing but eat cake - I'm not sure how that translates to moveset potential.

Go talk to Zelda.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#26atopthemountainPosted 11/28/2012 7:32:56 AM
Crabhammar posted...
Leagult posted...
You guys got trolled. Cmon.

this

^Yup... lol
#27deathpapayaPosted 11/28/2012 7:40:38 AM
Nisa20 posted...
OnePieceFan posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Go talk to Zelda.

Zelda has the mastersword and triface thing and the grappeling hook and boomerang and stuff.

Try again loser.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#28ZDrifter9000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:54:39 AM(edited)
What's all this talk about Princess Zelda in my topic? There's only one princess that should be disscussed in here and that's the sexy and gorgeusly mind numbingly beautifull Princess Peach guys. She's the most delicate little flower ever. Absolute perfection. Just saying.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Always Choose Jinpachi Crew ~
#29Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/28/2012 7:55:59 AM
TC he is not in because this game should be called:

"Play Station: All the random licences we could manage to get. Battle Royale"

This game is in no way or form a Play Station "All Stars" game without these:

-Crash Bandicoot
-Spyro
-Blasto
-Croc
-Gex
-Alundra
-Dart
-Lara Croft
-Jersey Devil
-Rayman
-Robbit
-Abe
-Cloud or Sephiroth
-Snake
-One RE representant like Chris, Jill or Wesker

Without these there would be no PS2 and therefore PS3... PERIOD

But instead we are getting Big Daddy for no reason at all specially when Bioshock wasn´t even on PS3 till a long time after Xbox got it´s release (and somehow is Big Daddy... but they are advertising Bioshock Infinite in a cloud city, WTF??) or characters nobody knows or cares for like that Starhawk guy who´s name I even forgot.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#30lightdragoon88Posted 11/28/2012 7:56:43 AM
ZDrifter9000 posted...
Cappuccin0 posted...
Actually, Raziel would've been a nice addition. Even if Soul Reaver wasn't a PSX exclusive, it found most of its popularity on it.

That being said, I too miss Crash Bandicoot and don't really care about Fat Princess... but hey, what can we do.

Other characters that probably deserve a spot:

- Alundra
- Army Men
- Character from Toshinden (Eiji, Ellis?)
- Character from Bloody Roar (Yugo?)YES
- Ryu from Breath of Fire
- Alucard from Symphony of the Night
- Cloud from FF7
- Dance Dance Revolution mat
- Suzuki from Hot Shots Golf / Tennis
- A car from Gran Turismo Wasn't there a Sega Saturn game that did that?...
- Character from Legend of Legaia
- Harry Mason from Silent Hill
- Abe from Oddworld Somone explain this to me? why is he not in?
- Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
- Character from Persona series
- Character from Suikoden series
- Gabriel Logan from Syphon Filter YES
- Rikimaru or Ayame from Tenchu
- Tony Hawk (?)
- Samanosuke from Onimusha
- Character from Rogue Galaxy (Jaster, Kisala?)
- Wander from Shadow of the Colossus
- Character from Wild Arms
- Character from Yakuza series (Kazuma, Goro?)
- Character from Zone of the Enders no...

Yeah, I know most of these aren't owned by Sony but... let's face it: Playstation is a mostly third party beast, and many (or most) of these games found success on a Sony platform. Some are exclusive, even.

Finally a guy with a pair of balls between his legs and a brain between his eyes, I like you dude, thank you for proving my point about the most un-elegant ''Fat Princess''. Such a stupid game..Raziel would totally make an awesome character, if he were in this ***** I would buy it just to use him.

These people here who would take Fat Princess over Croc or Raziel make me sick to the back of my testicle sack.

Once again: SONY DOESN'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

Getting all these characters would bankrupt Superbot before they even get half of them.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!