Heihachi stuff?

#1BluBlue4Posted 11/28/2012 5:04:44 AM
Are there any lv1 setups, good combos, or little tricks?

I used to think that Forward Square into lv1 was a combo, now I know better. When I pointed that out to someone online I was told that while it's not a combo, it is a setup. Is it? In the same way that Up Square is Sir Dan's setup?

Also, is Kuma supposed to be retarded? Sometimes he'll stand in one place far away from the opponents and just like fart. I've seen seen him repeatedly try (and fail) to jump the wall to the far right on Sly Cooper's stage. The opponents weren't even on top of that wall.

I'd appreciate any posts. I'll dance in your honor.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#2LinkBeanPosted 11/28/2012 5:07:02 AM
Kuma is funny. He farts.
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 5:16:39 AM(edited)
i think you can use heihachi's counter into his level 1

edit: yeah i just tested it, works fine.
#4BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 5:29:09 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i think you can use heihachi's counter into his level 1

edit: yeah i just tested it, works fine.

What settings did the dummy have? I used to think that Forward Square comboed into lv1 until I saw human players dodge it. I'll definitely try it it out, thank you.

Also, just incase some people don't know. Heihachi's counter isn't at all strict in it's timing. If I understood correctly, it's active about 50 frames. The ground version at least. I think that most other counters in the game are just as forgiving.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
#5leviathan SPPosted 11/28/2012 7:01:52 AM
Damn, if his f+square doesn't combo I assume its the same for d+square? Any other combos other than the O crumple?
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
-Magus1947, 2012 DNC speech
#6blaze19_0XPosted 11/28/2012 7:09:22 AM(edited)
He has no ways to combo into his level 1 that are reliable. The only real combo he has into it is Rajin to forward square crumple but that's super predictable and easy to see coming. And I don't think it's even reliable after a hard knockdown because they can just jump on wakeup. And jumping on wakeup is apparently like frame 2.

Also I'm pretty sure counter-level 1 is not a true combo by any means. And I doubt his counter is 50 frames. He's not Sly cooper lol. HE has the longest counter in the game.

Anyway, the problem with his level 1 is it comes out SO slow that you can't even use it as a punish or a read. You literally have to pray they run into it or stand still.

And his level 2 is also very unreliable. Somtimes Kuma is smart, other times he's an idiot.

Because of this and a few other big problems he has I'm afraid Heihachi is sadly low tier. I hope more tech is discovered for him soon.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#7BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:12:10 AM
leviathan SP posted...
Damn, if his f+square doesn't combo I assume its the same for d+square? Any other combos other than the O crumple?

Pretty sure that it neither of them do. Alot of human players seem to not be aware of this, so abuse it while you can. I can see why he shouldn't be able to combo into it from something as easy to land as his Forward+Square. Then he'd have 2 options, while ST only has one.

Oddly I think that ST and Heihachi both need 100AP for lv1, and 400AP for lv2.
---
#8blaze19_0XPosted 11/28/2012 7:13:31 AM
Oh wait, here's an easy way to check if his counter is 50 frames.

Go to training mode and set counterattack to on. Now look at the seconds. When it reaches 5/6th of a second, then try to instantly press counter. If it works, it means it is. Otherwise it's probably much shorter.
---
#9blaze19_0XPosted 11/28/2012 7:16:30 AM(edited)
BluBlue4 posted...
leviathan SP posted...

Pretty sure that it neither of them do. Alot of human players seem to not be aware of this, so abuse it while you can. I can see why he shouldn't be able to combo into it from something as easy to land as his Forward+Square. Then he'd have 2 options, while ST only has one.

Oddly I think that ST and Heihachi both need 100AP for lv1, and 400AP for lv2.

Sweet Tooth has more than one way way to combo into his level 1 and they are 100X better than Heihachi's.

Plus he has several setups into it where if you get the read, they are dead. Plus his level 1 is just way better. It comes out much faster with more range.

Sweet Tooth is a much better character than Heihachi overall. He's high tier at least.
---
#10Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/28/2012 7:22:25 AM
f+square + Super always works for me
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"