Heihachi stuff?

#31soulofavaricePosted 11/29/2012 11:31:10 PM
bump
#32Persona-Z-Posted 11/29/2012 11:49:22 PM
up throw, up triangle, up forward triangle, up triangle, jump up triangle
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/personaworld
#33Persona-Z-Posted 11/30/2012 12:14:24 AM(edited)
Hmm, does Heihachi have any combos that reach 150 AP? The best I can get is 130. Without charge by the way.

---
#34Persona-Z-Posted 11/30/2012 12:40:29 AM
Nevermind, finally got it to 150.
---
#35soulofavaricePosted 11/30/2012 7:18:24 PM
i wold like too know how to do this 150ap combo, please.
#36Grug16Posted 11/30/2012 8:08:05 PM
My best heihachi combo:

F1 or D1, F3 > 222 ~ F2 F2, N2.or U1 U1

For those keeping track at home, that's Iron Hand or Divine Wind to get them into a soft knockdown, then immediately wavedash and begin spinning kicks. The trick is that if you don't end the spinning kicks with a stomp or uppercut, they wind up floating in front of you and you can do another move. I follow up with the Hopping Roundhouses and end with two uppercuts or a standing roundhouse if there's a platform right above.

To get the 222 ~ F2, the best way is to mash Triangle, stop mashing after the second spin kick, then use F2. You'll have to practice a bit but the timing is pretty easy, and the only penalty for messing up is that you'll stomp them into a hard knockdown.

Speaking of hard knockdown, most opponents I've played against try to roll behind Heihachi when he knocks them down (with D2, or F1 F1). One thing the tutorial doesn't tell you is that Divine Wind, Down and Square, ignores one attack while executing and hits on both sides. If you can guess which way the opponent will roll, you can use Divine Wind in that direction for another soft knockdown.

You can wave dash through any attack, although the timing is strict.

A good way to earn AP is to fully charge up with Down Circle, then up grab someone and use neutral triangle. That will build 90 AP!

Up Circle (Bowling Pin Toss) seems useless, but it's okay in the air as often the opponent isn't expecting it.

And the most important thing about Heihachi: He's the only character (AFAIK) that can attack while knocked down! Pressing triangle will make him kick forward and then backward while rising, floating hit opponents (follow up with N2 for AP, or D2 for knockdown). Pressing F1 while rolling will make him do a diving tackle.
#37Retroxgamer0Posted 11/30/2012 8:16:25 PM
counter+lvl1 ALWAYS worked for me, i never seen it not work when in range.
#38Zang_BaPosted 11/30/2012 8:54:55 PM
I play Heihachi almost exclusively and I am 99% sure I found a way to combo into his level 1 within a few minutes in training mode. Air dash into neutral square 2 hits and super. This counts as a combo in the attack data or whatever, I've never missed it online against other players, and I've never found a way to get the AI to avoid it. Works great and easily hits multiple people.
---
http://paulrobertson.mechafetus.com/kim_coop.gif
PSN: ZangBa
#39BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:52:04 AM
Grug16 posted...
My best heihachi combo:

F1 or D1, F3 > 222 ~ F2 F2, N2.or U1 U1

For those keeping track at home, that's Iron Hand or Divine Wind to get them into a soft knockdown, then immediately wavedash and begin spinning kicks. The trick is that if you don't end the spinning kicks with a stomp or uppercut, they wind up floating in front of you and you can do another move. I follow up with the Hopping Roundhouses and end with two uppercuts or a standing roundhouse if there's a platform right above.

To get the 222 ~ F2, the best way is to mash Triangle, stop mashing after the second spin kick, then use F2. You'll have to practice a bit but the timing is pretty easy, and the only penalty for messing up is that you'll stomp them into a hard knockdown.

Speaking of hard knockdown, most opponents I've played against try to roll behind Heihachi when he knocks them down (with D2, or F1 F1). One thing the tutorial doesn't tell you is that Divine Wind, Down and Square, ignores one attack while executing and hits on both sides. If you can guess which way the opponent will roll, you can use Divine Wind in that direction for another soft knockdown.

You can wave dash through any attack, although the timing is strict.

A good way to earn AP is to fully charge up with Down Circle, then up grab someone and use neutral triangle. That will build 90 AP!

Up Circle (Bowling Pin Toss) seems useless, but it's okay in the air as often the opponent isn't expecting it.

And the most important thing about Heihachi: He's the only character (AFAIK) that can attack while knocked down! Pressing triangle will make him kick forward and then backward while rising, floating hit opponents (follow up with N2 for AP, or D2 for knockdown). Pressing F1 while rolling will make him do a diving tackle.

Good stuff. That is probably the best Heihachi combo I've seen (one of the above posts mentioned a 150AP combo, but he didn't post it so IDK.) Can't believe that I never realized that about the spinning kicks. I think that there's a better ender for it. Instead of ending with U1,U1 try D2. The timing seems to be annoying. I can't get it consistently enough to say that it's a real combo, but try it your self. I think that if you avoid mashing the D2 it'll come out more consistently. It's 130AP.

About the Divine Wind rolling trick. Can't they just block it, or can we not block out of rolls?

Try using D2 after the Up grab. It needs timing, but it gives 120AP. I think an above post mentioned that.

I think that I once used the rising kick to knock Raiden out of his lv1 mid spin. Wouldn't recommend it since Raiden has probably killed me a few times due to that. It's worth knowing about, I guess.

Zang_Ba posted...
I play Heihachi almost exclusively and I am 99% sure I found a way to combo into his level 1 within a few minutes in training mode. Air dash into neutral square 2 hits and super. This counts as a combo in the attack data or whatever, I've never missed it online against other players, and I've never found a way to get the AI to avoid it. Works great and easily hits multiple people.

This is amazing.

I just checked and I also couldn't get the AI to roll out. It seems so obvious now, but I don't think that anyone has ever mentioned it. The parts in bold are what really brought a smile to my face.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#40Persona-Z-Posted 12/1/2012 2:48:35 PM
Finally reached 155 AP! :D
---