Does PSABR have the most black people in a fighting game roster?

#21stuey4pointoPosted 11/28/2012 10:00:24 AM
2CRZY posted...
You guys do understand Kat is not black/african american? How does anybody even believe this? She has blonde hair... -_-

Black girls wear wigs
#22LeetProGamerPosted 11/28/2012 10:00:26 AM
lucapit posted...
I know they are black because of the "ghetto" language..its how they talk....and i am not racist..im use to hearing things like that...

Okay so if a person talks "ghetto" it automatically makes them black? Because only black people don't know how to speak english?

Racist confirmed again.
#23Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:01:33 AM
Xaldin0011 posted...
Shaq Fu.

How many?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#24ZeroBeats GhostPosted 11/28/2012 10:02:44 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
ZeroBeats Ghost posted...
Street Fighter x Tekken had Balrog, Dudley, Elena, Raven and Christie.

Christie isnt black. Elena maybe. I thought she was hispanic

You think Christie isn't black and thought Elena, a girl from Africa, was hispanic.

Alright, thanks for confirming something for me. I'm outta this topic now.
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?
#25JV571Posted 11/28/2012 10:03:15 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...

Christie is Brazilian, actually.
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#26Xaldin0011Posted 11/28/2012 10:03:27 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
Shaq Fu.

How many?

http://www.totalactionadventure.com/sites/default/files/game_reviews/shaq_fu_pic1.jpg

4. Maybe 5, the mummy seems to have some black skin around his eyes. Ironically, there's no white people.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#27Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:05:08 AM
LeetProGamer posted...
lucapit posted...
I know they are black because of the "ghetto" language..its how they talk....and i am not racist..im use to hearing things like that...

Okay so if a person talks "ghetto" it automatically makes them black? Because only black people don't know how to speak english?

Racist confirmed again.

Talking "ghetto" doesnt mean someone doesnt know how to speak english. Its a dialect called ebonics. They can speak english, they speak it differently
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#28lucapitPosted 11/28/2012 10:06:23 AM
Why would a white guy talk "ghetto" in the first place?...not all black people conversate like that but alot of them do talk ghetto so i would assume there black...and for the last time mr.smart ass...im nowhere near racist..i like my choclate milk females lol..taste better than vanilla...
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#29macisotsuPosted 11/28/2012 10:06:34 AM
2CRZY posted...
You guys do understand Kat is not black/african american? How does anybody even believe this? She has blonde hair... -_-

I think everyone agreed she isn't African American; Mostly because she isn't from America.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#30Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:06:57 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...

You think Christie isn't black and thought Elena, a girl from Africa, was hispanic.

Alright, thanks for confirming something for me. I'm outta this topic now.

I just googled her lol. I didnt know that. Christie really isnt black. She speaks portuguese and comes from brazil. She uses capoeira
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!