Does PSABR have the most black people in a fighting game roster?

#41macisotsuPosted 11/28/2012 11:13:35 AM
stuey4pointo posted...
White ppl always hate when a black person makes it.

I thought Japanese people made it..?
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#42macisotsuPosted 11/28/2012 11:14:50 AM
lucapit posted...
Mr.smart ass number two..when i say "choclate female" its a metaphor for sayin "black girls". When i say "vanilla females" i meant "white girls". I dont literally mean thats how they taste...im comparing colors...so think before you post...NEXT person...

Loll! I understood what you meant by it; I just don't believe you're telling the truth.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#43vital_tundraPosted 11/28/2012 11:15:29 AM
Kat is not African.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#44Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:16:43 AM
stuey4pointo posted...

Seriously. We finally get a popular black girl and everyones trying to bring her down and claim she isnt black.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#45lucapitPosted 11/28/2012 11:17:22 AM
Why would i lie about liking black people?..well i like all kinds of people...I think being racist is lame and a sign of hate and jealously...and im not that kind of person.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461) PSN-
mang-ekoo Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#46JV571Posted 11/28/2012 11:19:46 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
stuey4pointo posted...

Seriously. We finally get a popular black girl and everyones trying to bring her down and claim she isnt black.

Don't turn this into a matter of racism >_>
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#47aiiirikPosted 11/28/2012 11:20:09 AM
Can't believe noone has pointed out that it's missing an S in PSASBR in the title.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#48macisotsuPosted 11/28/2012 11:21:51 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
stuey4pointo posted...

Screw that! We finally get an Asian star and black people want to take her away from us! It's Tiger Woods all over again!
---
#49chiefofsb78Posted 11/28/2012 11:22:00 AM
LeetProGamer posted...
This game only has 1 black guy and he's not in the roster yet.

And no Kratos is not black. He's greek. AKA white. God people are stupid.

you wish try again dont be stupid it doesnt make sense but thats video games
#50CrabhammarPosted 11/28/2012 11:23:16 AM
LeetProGamer posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Crabhammar posted...
lol "ghetto" speak? Ebonics, maybe?

Seriously. Some people...

Ebonics is not even a language. It's a term white people gave to black people to degrade them instead of teaching them to read and write in OLD times and has carried over every since.

Racists smh......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics#

Ebonics (a blend of the words ebony and phonics) is a term that was originally intended to refer to the language of all people descended from enslaved Black Africans, particularly in West Africa, the Caribbean, and North America. Since the 1996 controversy over its use by the Oakland School Board, the term Ebonics has primarily been used to refer to African American Vernacular English (AAVE), a dialect distinctively different from Standard American English.

My apologies. I should've said AAVE.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.