Does PSABR have the most black people in a fighting game roster?

#71digtlknightmarePosted 11/28/2012 12:14:40 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
digtlknightmare posted...
This whole back and forth deal with Kat, has been done to death. TC already pulled this in another thread.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/8065/the-creator-of-gravity-daze-tells-us-about-his-influences-from-crackdown-to-moebius

So he specifically made her race ambiguous. Im cool woth that. In fact, that lets me justify point even more. Im glad he didnt just make her a typical white female. Her design and look are real unique. I need to ****ing get a vita

Actually no, It destroys your point. I get it though, you and logic don't mix.
#72Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:16:59 PM
Xaldin0011 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Xaldin0011 posted...
Shaq Fu.

How many?

http://www.totalactionadventure.com/sites/default/files/game_reviews/shaq_fu_pic1.jpg

4. Maybe 5, the mummy seems to have some black skin around his eyes. Ironically, there's no white people.

Mummys dont count because they have rotten dead skin. :P I would love to see a remake of this game.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#73PigfartsPosted 11/28/2012 12:17:08 PM
2CRZY posted...
You guys do understand Kat is not black/african american? How does anybody even believe this? She has blonde hair... -_-

okay so does byounce and nicki manaji. I have trouble spelling fake names sorry.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#74Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 12:21:17 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
This whole back and forth deal with Kat, has been done to death. TC already pulled this in another thread.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/8065/the-creator-of-gravity-daze-tells-us-about-his-influences-from-crackdown-to-moebius

So he specifically made her race ambiguous. Im cool woth that. In fact, that lets me justify point even more. Im glad he didnt just make her a typical white female. Her design and look are real unique. I need to ****ing get a vita

Maybe if you sat down and read the interview you'd realize what you said wasnt intelligent.

"I made sure she doesn’t look like she’s from an existing culture, nationality, or from a certain historical period."

He wanted her to be able to relate to various cultures so he made her ambigious. She's like a melting pot of races. She can be whatever the player wants her to be. So noones wrong but noones right.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#75digtlknightmarePosted 11/28/2012 12:25:14 PM
Bro, you never had a point to begin with...in either topic. You strolled into both claiming she was Black as a fact. Now, you're simply going back and trying to cover your tracks.
#76Nisa20Posted 11/28/2012 12:33:04 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Maybe if you sat down and read the interview you'd realize what you said wasnt intelligent.

"I made sure she doesn’t look like she’s from an existing culture, nationality, or from a certain historical period."

He wanted her to be able to relate to various cultures so he made her ambigious. She's like a melting pot of races. She can be whatever the player wants her to be. So noones wrong but noones right.

Why did you make this topic??? He's saying the opposite of what you're saying. The only reason he gave her that skin and hair was to be Raven's polar opposite. Both Kat and Raven as well as all of the characters in the game NEVER have their races stated. Leave the race out of it, it's fictional let it go.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#77SuplexKirbyPosted 11/28/2012 12:33:20 PM
T_K_14 posted...
Here we go again.

I don't understand how these type of threads reach tones of pages. WTF are the mods doing nowadays? As for Kat? I don't give a damn about her race anymore, because she look black in the in game comic but really isn't according from the creator and her appearance in LBP2.
#78CoyoteKid476Posted 11/28/2012 12:35:09 PM
Mk8 has the most at six.

1.Jax
2.Cyrax
3.Kai
4.Jade
5.Tanya
6.Darrius

the latter three are other worldly equivalents and would be considered black if human.
#79KenGi1226Posted 11/28/2012 12:37:23 PM
If you want to keep up with current iterations.

Tekken Tag 2:

Raven
Eddy
Bruce
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#80CrabhammarPosted 11/28/2012 12:38:16 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
T_K_14 posted...
Here we go again.

I don't understand how these type of threads reach tones of pages. WTF are the mods doing nowadays? As for Kat? I don't give a damn about her race anymore, because she look black in the in game comic but really isn't according from the creator and her appearance in LBP2.

Mods are morons. Didn't you know?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.