Possible Persona character in this (link)?

#11vaderkid123Posted 11/28/2012 12:36:30 PM
fretless58 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
vaderkid123 posted...
kupo1705 posted...
I don't think dating simulator characters would work well in this.

Shut your whore mouth. My waifu can do anything she wants to <3

Also, I can't seriously believe they're campaigning for Teddie. He's cool and all; but uh... No. Needs more Yu and or Chie.

I'd rather have a mascot-like character than a human character.

I second this. It is a mascot fighter after all, and Teddie is, if anything, the mascot character of Persona 4.

In the sense that he is a literal mascot perhaps.
Otherwise, that title would probably go to Yu. Teddie's a close second though.
---
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.
#12DirtyToenailsPosted 11/28/2012 12:37:41 PM
Taizuku posted...
Akihiko/protagonist of P3 or no one.

Akihiko would be the hypest. They could just copy/paste him from P4 Arena and I'd main him in a heartbeat.
#13tirkaroPosted 11/28/2012 12:42:05 PM
Ew, really?

I love Teddie just as much as anyone else, but he'd be a rather poor choice to represent Persona/SMT as a whole. It'd be like representing Ape Escape with a Monkey, or Jak & Daxter with just Daxter, or Killzone with a generic soldier.

If they wanted to get an SMT rep in, they should instead campaign for someone like Yu Narukami or Raidou Kuzunoha or the Demi-Fiend.
---
GO GO GO GO GO GALO SENGEN
#14MiruLisuPosted 11/28/2012 12:44:20 PM
Mike Meeker works in localization for Atlus. He is not part of the studio that created/owns Persona.

:|
#15vaderkid123Posted 11/28/2012 12:46:07 PM
MiruLisu posted...
Mike Meeker works in localization for Atlus. He is not part of the studio that created/owns Persona.

:|

LET ME DREAM~
---
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.
#16kupo1705Posted 11/28/2012 12:47:29 PM
tirkaro posted...
Ew, really?

I love Teddie just as much as anyone else, but he'd be a rather poor choice to represent Persona/SMT as a whole. It'd be like representing Ape Escape with a Monkey, or Jak & Daxter with just Daxter, or Killzone with a generic soldier.

If they wanted to get an SMT rep in, they should instead campaign for someone like Yu Narukami or Raidou Kuzunoha or the Demi-Fiend.

Why would you want a generic looking human?
That's probably the worst possible choice.
#17Zidane_FuryPosted 11/28/2012 12:50:47 PM
Raidou pls
no offence but Persona got enough recognition already...
---
Worship Friender! You already have a god? TOO BAD FRIENDER ATE HIM! Friender=Friender Tier
#18vaderkid123Posted 11/28/2012 12:52:21 PM
kupo1705 posted...
tirkaro posted...
Ew, really?

Why would you want a generic looking human?
That's probably the worst possible choice.

BLASPHEMER.
---
There was a sig here.
Now it's gone.
#19Dragongreen547Posted 11/28/2012 12:53:30 PM
Taizuku posted...
Akihiko/protagonist of P3 or no one.

Indeed.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#20GamenamebullyPosted 11/28/2012 12:59:29 PM
I think no matter who they may choose for a Persona rep there might be a lot of moveset potential.

Teddie might of been a joke but Yu may be the most likely rep considering how much Atlus has been promoting the Persona 4 series as of late.

Though it's good to see more third party developers wanting their own characters in the game.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully