Is it me, or is Evil Cole's level 3 suckish?

#1NDgamer1122Posted 11/28/2012 2:11:58 PM
His square attack comes out slow and explodes after only a bit, his triangle blast seems okay, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what his circle is supposed to do to get kills.

Plus, as opposed to Jak, Evil Cole cannot fly around during his level 3.

Seems like Evil Cole would work fine on small stages, but on big stages he seems handicapped.
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 11/28/2012 2:48:48 PM
Circle draws enemies in and I think prevents them from jumping.
#3TerraponPosted 11/28/2012 2:50:46 PM
Its sort of the same as Jaks...
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#4RogueDarkPosted 11/28/2012 2:51:54 PM
Yes it's worse then similar level 3's such as jack and nariko.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#5ChimcharwhoohooPosted 11/28/2012 3:00:47 PM
His level 3 is also 15 seconds.. but sure as hell doesnt seem like 15 seconds.

It'd be nice if they made his circle act like Dans level 3. stay inside the gravity field too long and you get killed. Would up the efficiencty of this to where it becomes usable.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#6Darknessbeast10Posted 11/28/2012 3:06:16 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
His square attack comes out slow and explodes after only a bit, his triangle blast seems okay, and I cannot for the life of me figure out what his circle is supposed to do to get kills.

Plus, as opposed to Jak, Evil Cole cannot fly around during his level 3.

Seems like Evil Cole would work fine on small stages, but on big stages he seems handicapped.

Ok, so you base this off the fact his level 3 is crap? You obviously haven't played a good EC. He's handicapped on no stage.

If you're talking about his level 3 being handicapped then yes. Make it clearer next time.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest