I need to learn a new character.

#1FaustianLogixPosted 11/28/2012 3:28:04 PM
I've had a record number of disconnects today that I'm pretty sure were based on me playing Sackboy.

Problem is, I don't think I like any other character near as much. Need help with suggestions of characters that play similar to Sackboy.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | http://faust-tldr.blogspot.com/
Twitch.tv/Player_F | @FaustianLogix for streaming updates.
#2TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 3:29:07 PM
Depends on how you play Sackboy?

Like to fight ranged? Go for Spike, Radec, Jack
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#3iPutinWORKPosted 11/28/2012 3:30:14 PM
If you enjoy runaway, try Ratchet or Drake. They have some similarities to Sackboy.
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#4THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/28/2012 3:35:28 PM
Just pick Sackboy...Spam cakes/traps/jelly and win game...Hell online randoms will even help you out by ignoring your letting you reach lvl 3 and get 6-7 kills!!!

Hey Kratos!!! Sackboy is almost at lvl 3!!! I'm mashing square!! Don't care!!!

Hey Dante!!! Sackboy is about to kill us!!! Sorry. Too busy doing air combos!!!

Hey Raiden!!! instead of spaming lvl 1's trying to kill me how about go get Sackboy? Shut up lvl 1 NOW!!!!

It's like I'm the only one who notices the impending doom...
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#5FaustianLogix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:41:24 PM
You can actually ask a few people on the board now, but my gameplan is more shock trap heavy at close range and I really don't like running away. My Sackboy has a mean close range game thanks to my actual knowledge of throw combos and extended combos with a dash of shock trap tech traps.

That's why I'm not so sure who to use. I like the cakes and traps and stuff, but I'm not uncomfortable getting up close.
---
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/28/2012 3:43:24 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Just pick Sackboy...Spam cakes/traps/jelly and win game...Hell online randoms will even help you out by ignoring your letting you reach lvl 3 and get 6-7 kills!!!

Hey Kratos!!! Sackboy is almost at lvl 3!!! I'm mashing square!! Don't care!!!

Hey Dante!!! Sackboy is about to kill us!!! Sorry. Too busy doing air combos!!!

Hey Raiden!!! instead of spaming lvl 1's trying to kill me how about go get Sackboy? Shut up lvl 1 NOW!!!!

It's like I'm the only one who notices the impending doom...

Yeah, everytime I put my attention on Sackboy, someone ALWAYS has to mess it up, like attacking me when Im trying to throw him, in the middle of my Sackboy killing supers, or just generally trying to keep me away from him
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7CrabhammarPosted 11/28/2012 4:01:42 PM
Try Radec. He's a range champion too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#8FaustianLogix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:02:21 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Try Radec. He's a range champion too.

I did before Sackboy. His short range game is poo.
---
#9DirtyToenailsPosted 11/28/2012 4:03:41 PM
FaustianLogix posted...
You can actually ask a few people on the board now, but my gameplan is more shock trap heavy at close range and I really don't like running away. My Sackboy has a mean close range game thanks to my actual knowledge of throw combos and extended combos with a dash of shock trap tech traps.

That's why I'm not so sure who to use. I like the cakes and traps and stuff, but I'm not uncomfortable getting up close.

Go for Drake. He has good ranged and keepaway but is no slouch in CQC. Radec can't hold a candle to it.