This game is bad

#1_Judge_GabranthPosted 11/28/2012 4:49:48 PM
Super Bot should have focused on one mode and designed the game around that. As is the game is a mess. The super mechanic is pretty cool and I like it but the supers are pretty imbalanced and when those are the only ways to kill people it makes the game incredibly unbalanced. It was a decent idea and actually kinda fun but its a bad mechanic and doesn't work

Each of the game modes are pretty flawed

1v1 a handful of characters can combo into their lv1 giving them a huge leg up on the rest of the characters. Then there is a good chunk of characters that their lv1 is worthless so they have to gain almost twice as much ap as the good characters to get a kill. Plus most the cast doesn't have any viable combos worth a damn.

FFA is just too chaotic to be competitive. Of course I wasn't expecting it too be competitive but I thought it would at least be fun which it is not. Again when some characters like Kratos have lv1 that can easily get multikills and lv3 that easily clears the board 2x it gives him a huge advantage. Then you have characters like Jak who has a level 1 that is hard to kill 1 person with and his lv3 is not that great. A character without any ranged attacks is severally handicapped in FFA because knockback is huge in this game and you wont be able to combo
#2judgementaeonPosted 11/28/2012 4:51:40 PM
I think differently :p
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#3holysquidPosted 11/28/2012 4:53:44 PM
While I agree on the 1v1 front, I think the game is very fun, especially in 2v2.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/28/2012 4:57:09 PM
_Judge_Gabranth posted...
1v1 a handful of characters can combo into their lv1 giving them a huge leg up on the rest of the characters. Then there is a good chunk of characters that their lv1 is worthless so they have to gain almost twice as much ap as the good characters to get a kill. Plus most the cast doesn't have any viable combos worth a damn.

Some (not all, I imagine) of the bad Lv1 characters are good at building AP fast enough for Lv2 to be a reasonable goal. Like Parappa and his super-easy combo.
---
Official Sackboy Champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Board!
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
#5_Judge_Gabranth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:58:29 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
_Judge_Gabranth posted...

Some (not all, I imagine) of the bad Lv1 characters are good at building AP fast enough for Lv2 to be a reasonable goal. Like Parappa and his super-easy combo.

Most of the people with good lv1 also build meter fast
#6ManuKesnaPosted 11/28/2012 5:00:00 PM
nop! is awesome and fun :)
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#7I_Wanna_CookiePosted 11/28/2012 5:00:12 PM
Instant 100+ topic.
---
I'm handsome.
#8chiefofsb78Posted 11/28/2012 5:00:38 PM
This topic is bad