So Cole > Evil Cole?

#1PhoenixRushPosted 11/28/2012 7:24:16 PM
I thought it would be the other way around. Cole's level 3 looks like crap compared to Evil's.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 7:26:32 PM(edited)
no evil cole is stronger overall. cole is a low tier character. his level 1 isnt very good and its hard to catch multiple people in his level 2. catching people in a freeze into a level 1 with cole is one of the hardest level 1s to pull off in the game believe it or not.
#3tinfoil21Posted 11/28/2012 7:27:58 PM(edited)
I think so, because he has a wider variety of moves.
#4BkzUziPosted 11/28/2012 7:28:41 PM
Evil Cole's Falcon punch > Cole's Freeze
For setting up level 1 supers
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 7:29:43 PM(edited)
they have the same amount of moves. the only difference is cole's moves come out a bit faster and he has less knockback and stun.
#6IamSaiyaman186Posted 11/28/2012 7:30:10 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
I thought it would be the other way around. Cole's level 3 looks like crap compared to Evil's.

Neither is that great, although EC is better. Pretty sure Cole is the "wasted slot" on this roster and not Evil Cole. :)
#7tomster220Posted 11/28/2012 7:30:18 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
no evil cole is stronger overall. cole is a low tier character. his level 1 isnt very good and its hard to catch multiple people in his level 2. catching people in a freeze into a level 1 with cole is one of the hardest level 1s to pull off in the game believe it or not.

I found that some times Cole can cause a stun with his square combo alone, then activate your level 1.
---
PSN : mashireaper
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 11/28/2012 7:34:27 PM(edited)
tomster220 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I found that some times Cole can cause a stun with his square combo alone, then activate your level 1.

evil cole's charged circle ALWAYS sets up level 1 directly after and it is much easier than freezing them and doing it in that extremely small window like right on their character. the hitbox is what id classify as "broken" i think his lvl1 is one of the weakest with the other broken supers like nariko's because of its speed.

good cole is better off using his lvl1 without freezing because it gives too small a window, so yeah you NEED square attacks, thats a major disadvantage. evil cole can also do that already. there are square combos for both that can help set up a lvl1 super but none of them are as reliable as cole's neutral circle charged.
#9tomster220Posted 11/28/2012 7:33:58 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
tomster220 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

evil cole's charged circle ALWAYS sets up level 1 directly after and it is much easier than freezing them and doing it in that extremely small window like right on their character. the hitbox is what id classify as "broken" i think his lvl1 is one of the weakest with the other broken supers like nariko's because of its speed.

Yeah it does, but some times I noticed the player may fly too far from the character they stunned with the charged circle.
---
PSN : mashireaper
#10Nath1343Posted 11/28/2012 7:33:58 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

I agree that his Level 1 sucks but I reckon his Level 2 is up there with the best.
---
PSN: nath1343
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!