Thoughts on Ratchet & Clank's level 2?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thoughts on Ratchet & Clank's level 2?

User Info: AndKevinBacon

AndKevinBacon
4 years ago#1
All R&C discussion I see is focused on setting up the RYNO V, so I'm curious to see what the better Ratchets out there think of their level 2.

Oh, and I suppose his level 3, but I think we're all in agreement that it's never worth it.

User Info: G-Scythe

G-Scythe
4 years ago#2
it's not bad but there really isnt a reason to use it. you won't get more than 3 kills with it unless you start it with all 3 opponents right next to you, and even then its easier to get 3 kills in that situation with the Lvl1 anyway
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011

User Info: ChiefCole

ChiefCole
4 years ago#3
It's his best super for ffa imo. It's not the best but it's not bad like Jak's for example.
PSN: JMONEY4ever

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
4 years ago#4
It's like Sly. Worse than the character's level 1

User Info: Spootz

Spootz
4 years ago#5
The thing about Level 2 Supers are, most Level 2 supers cost over double two Level 1 Supers. This means that you need to consistently get 3+ kills or you are wasting meter. The ratio gets even worse when you consider that Level 1 supers can sometimes get more than 1 kill.
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte

User Info: Smooth_One

Smooth_One
4 years ago#6
I would much rather use Ratchet's level 1 twice than his level 2 once, for reasons stated above.

Personally, I feel like the move's duration should be extended just a little, perhaps 2-3 seconds. But hey, that's coming from a Ratchet main. There may be some bias.
Tifa is like Cloud's sister...with benefits.
Whether good or evil, we could all benefit from following [Ganondorf's] example and work ethic. ~ NavEtrnl

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#7
Eh. I usually get 3-4 kills with it when I DO use it in FFA. Even 5 sometimes. I make sure everyone is like right next to me though.

I mostly stick with his level 1 though. If I get his level 2 there is a 70% chance it was by accident :p
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K

User Info: Korlitek

Korlitek
4 years ago#8
IcyFlamez96 posted...
If I get his level 2 there is a 70% chance it was by accident :p


This, except raise it to 90%. The other 10% is me going for the Lv3.
[...] deviation takes away from optimum efficiency.
Optimum efficiency is the only way to have fun. -Jin Chonshu

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
4 years ago#9
I dunno, I like his level 2. I havent had a problem getting 4+ kills with it.

Just depends if you know how to use the slowing circles or not
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#10
i mostly like ratchet's lvl2 because its from Ratchet + Clank: A Crack in Time, by far the best ratchet and clank game imo.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thoughts on Ratchet & Clank's level 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM