All Kratos players secretly sneak a few forward squares into their strategy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. All Kratos players secretly sneak a few forward squares into their strategy
4 years ago#1
they may lie and say they dont but they know they use their broken move. every single one of them. they fall back on it. they might even claim hey i am a good kratos i play so fairly and i do these great ap combos, but then when you least expect it bam, there it is the broken forward square.
4 years ago#2
Hades awaits...
Oh Yeah!
4 years ago#3
why wouldnt they?
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
4 years ago#4
forward square makes it harder to get ap, oppnents be gettin knock halfway cross the screen -_-
4 years ago#5
yeah all good moves should be banned from the game. there should be only crappy moves.
4 years ago#6
You're in no position to discuss what a broken move is.
4 years ago#7
TC, why the hell wouldn't a Kratos user use one of his better moves?
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
4 years ago#8
i saw nothing broken in this game yet. just learn how to dodge or counter these moves
Currently playing: Medal of honor Warfighter, One piece pirate warrior,All-star battle. PICROSS DS
4 years ago#9
Samholy posted...
i saw nothing broken in this game yet. just learn how to dodge or counter these moves

He recovers so damn fast on the move that if you try to counter you'll end up taking one to the face
Lol
4 years ago#10
Pics_nao_plz posted...
Samholy posted...

He recovers so damn fast on the move that if you try to counter you'll end up taking one to the face

No he doesnt.
PSN: JMONEY4ever
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. All Kratos players secretly sneak a few forward squares into their strategy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived