Dante Only Needs ONE buff

#1PhantomEmperorPosted 11/29/2012 7:24:36 AM
Ok so i did a 1v1 yesterday against a good cole he said i was garbage btw this guy was randomly teleporting during the fight and spamming grenades. Anyway im dante of course cause of his stupid teleporting i get hit with the lv 1 and lose he said i was good but not better than him to which i call out his BS. As i call out the BS which he doesnt deny i tell him if dante had a buff where his whiff/block square attacks cancel into triangle mixed with the fact that i mastered kara cancel he would get owned bad this is what he replied to my msg with.*he would be ridiculously overpowered if he could.Even now he is cheap cause he can combo into all his specials easy (Lol this guy said easy -_- obviously never done a kara cancel or played dante) do you guys think dante would be that Op like this guy claims if he had that buff?
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#2abnergoinbigPosted 11/29/2012 7:36:44 AM
What is kara cancel? And how do you do it? I really want to main Dante.
#3PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:58:38 AM
abnergoinbig posted...
What is kara cancel? And how do you do it? I really want to main Dante.

Well i had another topic about it on here but it lets you combo into dantes lv 1 and 2. Now theres 2 versions the kara cancel aka empty cancel and the parry cancel. The difference is the parry extends combos but cant combo into lv 1 while the kara cancel lets you extend combo and cancel into supers. To do the parry you do square x3 during crumple animation press up triangle then quickly circle to do dantes parry you should look like you barely left the ground allowing you to continue combo you can do this up to 4 times before they fall out. Now kara cancel is harder but way faster you cancel up triangle into foward circle into the parry so fast it looks like 1 animation i press up back triangle then double tap down foward circle extremely fast input takes me 2 sec if done correctly looks like up triangle came out for a split second then dante lands super fast. Well I hope this answers your questions.
---
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#4xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/29/2012 8:49:23 AM
this buff would be beautiful.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#5VitaminAKPosted 11/29/2012 8:57:02 AM
I agree, whiffs should be cancel-able. I think dante needs something else too though: Mid combo direction switch move.

Why the hell does Kratos have it and Dante doesnt? I dont think anyone would argue that dante is a far more skilled h2h combatant than kratos. Raiden i can understand, hes a f**cking cyborg ninja. but kratos?? Really?
#6PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:01:58 AM
xxterradarkxxx posted...

If i had it i would be way better then i am now some people are already pissed about my kara cancel loops
---
#7VitaminAKPosted 11/29/2012 9:06:40 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...

If i had it i would be way better then i am now some people are already pissed about my kara cancel loops

Personally, i find it pretty difficult to loop anything on the ground in FFA or 2v2, simply due to others hitting you. 1v1 i am sure it is evil.
#8xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/29/2012 9:08:38 AM
VitaminAK posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...

Personally, i find it pretty difficult to loop anything on the ground in FFA or 2v2, simply due to others hitting you. 1v1 i am sure it is evil.

Nah, 2v2 all you gotta do is just hit both opponents or make your loop like one or two reps, run away then do it again. You'll build up a bar safely.
---
#9xxterradarkxxxPosted 11/29/2012 9:10:12 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...

lol i must practice those until I get it. It's fun to play with you because suddenly they stop focusing on me, and go for you, and then i build up meter with toro and then either do his charge super or the star fall and then everyone is just like oh shiii
---
#10VitaminAKPosted 11/29/2012 9:16:25 AM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
VitaminAK posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...
xxterradarkxxx posted...

Nah, 2v2 all you gotta do is just hit both opponents or make your loop like one or two reps, run away then do it again. You'll build up a bar safely.

what do you use as an opener to do it safely? I am always blocked by my teammate, or cant open both players effectively. I mean the situation does happen, but not really under my control.