Dante Only Needs ONE buff

#31Retroxgamer0Posted 12/1/2012 8:48:43 PM
Parukia256 posted...
No, that just makes Dante a contender for a broken character, sure it takes work to get there, but broken nonetheless.

If anything, he should be able to cancel his attacks on block AT MOST. Dante already has stupid good mobility, easy AP burst combos, and true combos into supers. He's good enough as he is now.

in that case they shouldve made his cheap tactics easier to use so more than excellently played dantes can actually use him, as he is now 99% of dantes suck, me included.
#32Parukia256Posted 12/1/2012 8:50:45 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Parukia256 posted...
No, that just makes Dante a contender for a broken character, sure it takes work to get there, but broken nonetheless.

If anything, he should be able to cancel his attacks on block AT MOST. Dante already has stupid good mobility, easy AP burst combos, and true combos into supers. He's good enough as he is now.

in that case they shouldve made his cheap tactics easier to use so more than excellently played dantes can actually use him, as he is now 99% of dantes suck, me included.

I guess Morrigan should be have a smaller learning curve too because she has so much potential to be good but players are too lazy to have that kind of patience.
---
Love like winter.