My thoughts on this game ( I have not played it, but I am a drunk moogle)

#1_Mu_Posted 11/29/2012 1:03:14 PM
Hic* So bear with me yeah, Kupo?

Okay so, this game is fun, it has a good multiplayer and is a welcome contribution to the brawler genre, but I feel like this game is a tepid addition to the brawl genre. How Kupo?

Well, there is only one method of killing, Kupo. Build the gauge and use your ulti, pits reduce your gauge but do not kill you. Is there an alternate mode to speak of, Kupo? Is there another way to kill them that actually allows you to build a meter up and knock them out based on their damage %, Kupo?

Seriously, if you are going to make a game that has a better graphics engine and is built on the latest hardware unlike Nintendo, or Namco (When they made D.O.N) at least make it better and do not nerf the modes or the style of which you eliminate your competition, Kupo I myself am not fond of the system, Kupo. Build up a meter and activate an ult, kupo? Can we not just have percentages, kupo? Oh well, change is good I guess, Kupo.

As a drunk moogle, on a scale of 1-10 I find this game to be beer.
---
That's when I deftly handled the dragon with only my cunning and bravery saving the weak and trembling Sephiroth as he- *Falls down rollercoaster*
#2ConradimusPrimePosted 11/29/2012 1:11:05 PM
Ok so that was annoying...
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#3ManuKesnaPosted 11/29/2012 1:11:33 PM
fake moogle
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna