This game doesn't need Final Fantasy characters.

#41kupo1705Posted 11/30/2012 2:33:08 AM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
I disagree, I think it should be either Lightning or Zidane. Zidane because he's the protagonist of the best PS1 FF, and Lightning because she's the protagonist of 13, and has to promote her game coming out.

She's not the protagonist of FFXIII.
#42PielordXPosted 11/30/2012 2:54:16 AM
Call me when Wakka looks like a girl.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#43Kaydos25Posted 11/30/2012 7:50:32 AM(edited)
So, Final Fantasy, one of the cornerstones of the success of the PlayStation One, as well as a representation of JRPGs, a very popular (albeit struggling now) genre of games, that have appeal to Western, and Japanese audiences isn't needed?

Please never confuse something you don't like as being the same as it being rubbish.

So OP, are you still in diapers?
#44XpLiCiT_GaMiNgPosted 11/30/2012 7:54:47 AM
Crabhammar posted...
Should have a triple-threat character who changes from Fighter to Black Mage to Bard Toro style.

you called my psn? Every character I use becomes a triple threat ;)

p.s. I'm getting a replacement ps3 tonight...soo add me, mention gamefaqs, and lets brawl... errr battle royale?
---
Everyone's posts should at one point include a "tl;dr" because this is GameFaqs: honestly no one cares for your opinions.
PSN: Triple_Threat
#45MyZombieFianceePosted 11/30/2012 7:57:44 AM
asqwzx12 posted...
they should put someone unexpected

Like the little chubby moogle from Dissidia. But seriously, I think that if we get a FF rep, they're going to be from FFX. Maybe to build up hype for FFX HD on the Vita. Lulz.
---
PSN Name: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#46Kaydos25Posted 11/30/2012 8:04:21 AM
iPersona posted...
asqwzx12 posted...
they should put someone unexpected

Like the little chubby moogle from Dissidia. But seriously, I think that if we get a FF rep, they're going to be from FFX. Maybe to build up hype for FFX HD on the Vita. Lulz.

I would agree thats a strong probability (btw its for PS3 and Vita)