Pick ONE and ONLY ONE character that has appeared in SSB series to be in PSASBR!

#11pixel378Posted 11/29/2012 7:26:36 PM
iPutinWORK posted...
Hmmm.. I guess Snake WOULD fit the Sony flagship party fighting game.

I've just never really been into the MGS series though. Isn't Raiden from MGS? Or one of the characters that's already in PSASBR?

Raiden is from MGS and has always been one of the least popular characters in the games lol. MGS is the best series of all time IMO.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#12GoreGrossPosted 11/29/2012 7:27:32 PM
iPutinWORK posted...

I've just never really been into the MGS series though. Isn't Raiden from MGS? Or one of the characters that's already in PSASBR?

Raiden is from MGS and has always been one of the least popular characters in the games lol. MGS is the best series of all time IMO.

Lolno. Raiden is very popular, especially in Japan. Just significantly less than Snake.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#13blaze19_0XPosted 11/29/2012 7:28:03 PM
As much as I want Snake I probably would go with Mario.

I have to think big term. Just imagine the publicity the game would get if Nintendo's mascot appeared in it. And this game needs all the free advertising it can get.

Just imagine for a second how big that would be. Seeing Mario face off against some of PS's biggest icons.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#14iPutinWORK(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:28:56 PM
What do people love about Snake so much?

He kind of reminds me of Nathan Drake in some ways... He was kind of an A hole, in my opinion (which some people like, and I do too, sometimes).
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#15RainbowsaurusPosted 11/29/2012 7:29:39 PM
If Marth was in this, this game would have all of my favorite guys :D
---
'Cause I'm the one to bring out the original flava flava for my people people!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#16pixel378Posted 11/29/2012 7:29:41 PM
GoreGross posted...
iPutinWORK posted...

Lolno. Raiden is very popular, especially in Japan. Just significantly less than Snake.

Raiden was not popular in the slightest until 4 when he became a cyborg.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#17ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/29/2012 7:29:56 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
As much as I want Snake I probably would go with Mario.

I have to think big term. Just imagine the publicity the game would get if Nintendo's mascot appeared in it. And this game needs all the free advertising it can get.

Just imagine for a second how big that would be. Seeing Mario face off against some of PS's biggest icons.

That would probably make SSB fans protest this game even more, and fuel the "cheap knockoff" responses. If anything, it could hurt it, a la Star Wars people in Soul Calibur
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#18judgementaeonPosted 11/29/2012 7:30:09 PM
Zelda :D
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#19judgementaeonPosted 11/29/2012 7:30:45 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Zelda :D

Scratch that, ROY :DD
---
This sig will stay until I get/don't get this game for Christmas!!! :D
#20GoreGrossPosted 11/29/2012 7:31:09 PM
GoreGross posted...
iPutinWORK posted...

Raiden was not popular in the slightest until 4 when he became a cyborg.

Therefore he is popular..
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10