Pick ONE and ONLY ONE character that has appeared in SSB series to be in PSASBR!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Pick ONE and ONLY ONE character that has appeared in SSB series to be in PSASBR!

User Info: _tanjil_

_tanjil_
4 years ago#21
for me its all about Melee Samus, but I guess infinite morph bomb recovery is pointless in this game, and I could never wave dash properly

User Info: JayXZ

JayXZ
4 years ago#22
The answer is simple: The strongest and most iconic character from the SSB series: Mario, plain and simple.

User Info: antking61

antking61
4 years ago#23
Marth
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#24
I'd say Snake but being the giant LoZ fanboy I am Link. Lots of moveset potential, same with Samus. Level 1 could be the spin attack (similar to Raiden's, might be a bit too strong for a level one though) Level 2 Light Arrows that acts similar to Zelda's Final Smash (or in this case Radec's Level 2), Level 3 empowered or (my personal favorite idea) Fierce Deity Link from Majoras mask.
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: DirtyToenails

DirtyToenails
4 years ago#25
The correct answer is GANONDORF!

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 years ago#26
Probably Kirby.

In reverse, Sly Cooper.
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: Dsurions_Wrath

Dsurions_Wrath
4 years ago#27
Ganon would also be cool... As long as he used his goddam sword that they only let him have in victory screens/taunts >_<
GT: Dsurion21

User Info: CChooch

CChooch
4 years ago#28
Sonic the Hedgehog.
PSN: RadRed

User Info: ctriggerhappy

ctriggerhappy
4 years ago#29
Sonic!

User Info: Chesser19

Chesser19
4 years ago#30
Kirby.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Pick ONE and ONLY ONE character that has appeared in SSB series to be in PSASBR!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived