Need Japanese characters...

#1antking61Posted 11/29/2012 7:31:15 PM
Sure we're getting Kat but aside from her, Raiden, and Toro (whom I hate anyway) we have nothing to cater to the Anime fans out there so it'd be nice to see some characters with some Japanese flair in here. After all, Sony IS a Japanese company so it's kind of odd that there is hardly no Japanese in this game.

Balmung (.Hack series)
Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)
Cloud (haters gonna hate)
Naoto (Persona 4)
Maiden in Black (Demon's Souls)
Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
Samanosuke (Onimusha)
Toan (Dark Cloud)

in b4 anti-Japanese racists who want 12 different brown haired space marines

I'd be happy with just a few of these characters. We can acompany them with your CMDR Shephards and other western designed characters to continue pleasing both crowds but these are characters I would love to see.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#2Majora999Posted 11/29/2012 7:31:56 PM(edited)
Heihachi, Dante and Parappa.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#3geneocidePosted 11/29/2012 7:32:54 PM
majora999 posted...

did you really just list Don'te?
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#4antking61(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:33:19 PM
majora999 posted...

I give you Heihachi but DmC is made specifically to westernize it so they admittedly took the Japanese out of him. I hate Parappa so he slipped my mind.
---
#5legendofskylandPosted 11/29/2012 7:37:47 PM
antking61 posted...
majora999 posted...

I give you Heihachi but DmC is made specifically to westernize it so they admittedly took the Japanese out of him. I hate Parappa so he slipped my mind.

Don't forget Spike.
#677Balmung77Posted 11/29/2012 7:38:23 PM
I most certainly agree with Balmung (go figure), Alucard, Rose, and Nightmare. Although I'd really prefer Siegfried over Nightmare, but that's because he's who I use. And you can't tell me you wouldn't want Vahn from Legend of Legaia or someone like Tir or Riou from Suikoden 1/2 respectively.
---
"I lol'd really hard when the only significant Cloud presence in DoC was the Captain Planet summoning." - MBO-Sephy
#7geneocidePosted 11/29/2012 7:38:59 PM
legendofskyland posted...
antking61 posted...
majora999 posted...

Don't forget Spike.

i believe he meant serious characters not cutesy characters.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#8antking61(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:41:55 PM
77Balmung77 posted...
I most certainly agree with Balmung (go figure), Alucard, Rose, and Nightmare. Although I'd really prefer Siegfried over Nightmare, but that's because he's who I use. And you can't tell me you wouldn't want Vahn from Legend of Legaia or someone like Tir or Riou from Suikoden 1/2 respectively.

Honestly I never played Legend of Legaia. I wasn't too big into RPGs on the PS1 and 2. I didn't start to appreciate them until the PS2 hit but I wouldn't mind Tir. Suikoden and Wild Arms were the 1st PS1 titles I ever played.
---
#9LeanaunfurledPosted 11/29/2012 7:44:01 PM
Didn't Atlus say they're okay with Superbot putting in Persona DLC?
---
http://i.imgur.com/INrw2.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4RgpO.gif
#1077Balmung77Posted 11/29/2012 7:45:01 PM
I could go for some of that Wild Arms myself. 2 was one of my favorite games.
---
"I lol'd really hard when the only significant Cloud presence in DoC was the Captain Planet summoning." - MBO-Sephy