Need Japanese characters...

#31SSBR10Posted 11/30/2012 12:26:40 AM
This game already has Japanese-made characters.

Besides, although Sony is a Japanese company, they still own American companies like Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, and Santa Monica.

I just want big PlayStation stars in this game. Where they were made doesn't matter. Sony is not an anime company anyway.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#32Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 12:27:10 AM
You hate Parappa, Toro and Spike?

.......@_@
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#33antking61(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:28:30 AM
Chzrm3 posted...

.......@_@

No. I only dislike Spike. I hate Toro, and I despise Parappa.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#34Joey2coolPosted 11/30/2012 12:36:33 AM
antking61 posted...
Balmung (.Hack series)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)
Maiden in Black (Demon's Souls)
Toan (Dark Cloud)

YES.

I'd take Dart over Rose however. And Big Hat Logan should be the Souls rep IMO. Or IRON TARKUS.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart for PSASBR -- # of people who agree: 1,061,384
#35_tanjil_Posted 11/30/2012 12:38:24 AM
antking61 posted...
Shadow2790x posted...
This is a (seriously) stupid thing to say.

If I can be called racist for not voting democratic then I can call people racist for hating on Japanese things.

Turnabout's fair play and what-not.

funny enough, no one actually hated on the Japanese... making you inb4 mute xD Shouldn't assume the worst in people.

That being said...anime is going downhill these days...so are JRPGs.

..but that mainly because the ones we see in North America are pushed by NIS, Gust, and Idea Factory. Their main selling point is selling the most overdone cliches to otakus. If it weren't for Disgaea NIS would be dead to me.

I'd want someone from Rogue Galaxy, level 5 delivers. But guess Dark Cloud characters would be too cutsey. Ni no Kuni got hit with a truck load of cute, even my stomach can't take it
#36Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 12:46:01 AM
antking61 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

.......@_@

Well, you want a character from Demon's Souls and Toan, who were two characters I would've loved to see, so I guess it's okay. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#37PielordXPosted 11/30/2012 12:46:18 AM
antking61 posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

.......@_@

Whoa whoa, how can you hate parappa? All he tries to do is believe in himself.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#38lol_whatPosted 11/30/2012 12:53:28 AM(edited)
I really wouldn't be suprised if we see narukami in this game, given how persona 4 is basically the new ff7 when it comes to jrpg milking and popularity
#39AnomalycadPosted 11/30/2012 12:50:14 AM
antking61 posted...
Sure we're getting Kat but aside from her, Raiden, and Toro (whom I hate anyway) we have nothing to cater to the Anime fans out there so it'd be nice to see some characters with some Japanese flair in here. After all, Sony IS a Japanese company so it's kind of odd that there is hardly no Japanese in this game.

Balmung (.Hack series)
Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)
Cloud (haters gonna hate)
Naoto (Persona 4)
Maiden in Black (Demon's Souls)
Nightmare (Soul Calibur)
Samanosuke (Onimusha)
Toan (Dark Cloud)

in b4 anti-Japanese racists who want 12 different brown haired space marines

I'd be happy with just a few of these characters. We can acompany them with your CMDR Shephards and other western designed characters to continue pleasing both crowds but these are characters I would love to see.

Considering Japanese characters I'd say Goku and Naruto hands down
#40Q_BlahPosted 11/30/2012 12:52:02 AM
Instead of Nightmare, I would rather have Siegfried since he's the good guy. Only saying this because I am a Siegfried player in SC. Too bad they ruined him in SC5 to make him way punishable.

Other than that my request are Cloud, Sora KH2, and Old Snake with young snake alt.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png