Why do you play as the characters you've selected as your main(s)?

#41IDark_ArchonIPosted 11/29/2012 11:27:06 PM
Sweet Tooth: He's been my favorite Twisted Metal character since I can remember, I always thought his laugh was awesome and after playing TM:black, I fell in love with his design, voice and story. "Shut up and Bleed Mother******!!"

Big daddy: After playing Bioshock for the first time and hearing the BD's moan and footsteps I was like :O!!, instantly I thought they were awesome, I also like his playstyle and the music on his lvl 3 :3.
---
GT: l Dark Archon l (capital i's) - Come Get You One!!!
#42brassmegamanPosted 11/29/2012 11:29:41 PM
jak, fat princess, and sly
1.they are my favorite video game characters on the ps2(except fat. just like her cause shes the underdog).
2. i love mastering harder to use characters
3. i love beating up EVERY SINGLE kartos,dante,nariko, and RAIDAN spammer online. and to show them how weak a player they really are.

i really cant stand people using those three and all they do is spam their frame advantages. but it is so fulfilling will i beat the @@@@ out of them using fat P =)
i swear i rarely lose any of them.

btw i got nothing against REAL kartos dante ect players
#43brassmegamanPosted 11/29/2012 11:34:48 PM
brassmegaman posted...
jak, fat princess, and sly
1.they are my favorite video game characters on the ps2(except fat. just like her cause shes the underdog).
2. i love mastering harder to use characters
3. i love beating up EVERY SINGLE kartos,dante,nariko, and RAIDAN spammer online. and to show them how weak a player they really are.

i really cant stand people using those three(minus nariko) and all they do is spam their frame advantages. but it is so fulfilling will i beat the @@@@ out of them using fat P =)
i swear i rarely lose to any of them.

btw i got nothing against REAL kartos dante ect players
#44quicksilver791Posted 11/29/2012 11:46:21 PM
Kratos - I love his moveset, and hes a personal classic favorite for me

Jak - Another classic but im great with the move set and love how its set up

Spike - Honestly im suprised with this one lol Never played his game but I love his move set and how he plays
---
There is one thing in this world im for sure of, And its that Burt and Ernie are gay.
#45CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 6:20:22 AM
iPutinWORK posted...
Drake's moveset is so effing amazing to me. He has epic runaway potential, and his barrels are so awesome in my opinion. I loved Uncharted, and I love his character.

also, no one else in the cast is as good to me.

This exactly. To the T.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#46doraemonllh1989Posted 11/30/2012 6:30:13 AM
Radec=I always love range characters

Spike=I like to use character that are young and cute:)
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#47Rapper_ParappaPosted 11/30/2012 6:32:07 AM
P to the A to the R to the A
Parappa's my main, I fight every day!
---
Sunny's my life, she's like a dice
I can't tell which way she'll turn 'till I spice!
#48jukinsPosted 11/30/2012 6:33:49 AM
sir dan becaues his combos, for me at least, just flow he's not too fast or too slow so its easy to break off into other moves to keep my combos going.
---
ps3 id: Jukins steam: juk729
#49xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:34 AM
Dante because I like Devil May Cry...

And yeah, I don't care that he's different. Put on your big boy pants everyone and accept the fact. (Besides, he probably turns into the original Dante by the end of the game through a permanent "Devil Form" by the end anyway......)
#50VitaminAKPosted 11/30/2012 6:56:13 AM
Started with Raiden. Raiden is one of my fav chars ever. Won easily and handily.

Switched to Dante (another fav of mine), much more complex and difficult character. Now i am almost at 0 belt level. But i get great enjoyment when i do manage a win with him. Unfortunately, Raiden is much better suited against kratos/sackboy/sly, dante will usually get owned - well my Dante anyway.

I'd love Ryu Hyabusa, Cloud, Lightning, Bayonetta, Blood Rayne, Patrikolos or any sword and shield char that fits in the (BAMF) Archetype.