Why do you play as the characters you've selected as your main(s)?

#51S_S_3_CHA0S(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:10:41 PM
Bump
---
Call me BIG BOSS
youtube.com/ss3chaoticmassacre
#52Lord_KojiPosted 11/30/2012 12:55:28 PM
Raiden-ALL OF MY LOVE TO MGS!!! Just looking for that Gray Fox alternate.

Ratchet-I freaking love Ratchet and Clank games.
---
PSN: KojiKensei
#53Fox0rPosted 11/30/2012 1:00:36 PM
Sackboy: Because I have kids and I love the LBP series. I also like him because he's kind of a troll character and I love to troll people online in games. I love the idea of owning a bunch of demi-gods, etc. with a plush burlap sack dude who doesn't even like violence. Not in a malicious way...just I find it satisfying to know I'm frustrating another person in a game PVP. Don't like to troll on message boards.

Sir Dan: Nostalgia. I never played Medieval, but I love his character. He is goofy, but bad ass at the same time. Love his armor and his giant ass sword. I love that he takes more skill to play and I'm very competitive, so when I win with him, it feels deserved. I like trying to master something that is inherently difficult.

Drake: I like Drake because he can do it all. He can zone, he can be played aggressively or defensively. He's extremely mobile...and his character is just awesome.
---
PSN ID: FoxdizzzL
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/foxdizzzl
#54SnovvbubPosted 11/30/2012 1:01:53 PM
Nariko- Heavenly Sword was one of my first PS3 games, and I love her moveset. And Kai. Actually, just Kai.

Sackboy- LittleBigPlanet is my favorite franchise. Period.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Nariko of the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal board.
#55WSPro17Posted 11/30/2012 1:09:28 PM
Spike - Got stuck with him from the character swap bug. I never planned on playing him. Fell in love with his style and his #1 Stunna Intro sealed the deal. He was not even on my list of characters to try.
#56doshikuPosted 11/30/2012 1:17:02 PM
For all the metal gear fans, i made a remix of one of the songs as a request yesterday. hit me up at a.shofu@yahoo.com if you want it
Anyway,
NARIKO IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER, level 999
KAT IS MY OTHER FAVE CHAR (WHEN SHE GATS IN)
Dante's combos are too good to pass up
Spike has dope hair and two clubs, and i played ape escape
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#57IAmPotatoPosted 11/30/2012 1:17:42 PM
because i LOVE Twisted Metal
---
We will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die.
#58codemeisterx70Posted 11/30/2012 1:31:46 PM
Sackboy, because i can
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
"Best RPG ever Persona 4" - FabuIous
#59IngeniousClamPosted 11/30/2012 1:47:18 PM
Nariko - Because she's totally kick-ass and a great character.

Big Daddy - Don't see a reason not to use him, since he's a bloody monster.

Fat Princess - Because: Cake, PLEASE! 'nuff said.
---
SSF4AE Main: Abel Sub: Dudley, Cody, Seth
PSN: NinjaRotbah
#60StaticnovaPosted 11/30/2012 1:49:51 PM
Drake: Love the Uncharted series and his moveset really clicked with me; great mobility and synergy between moves.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Playstation All-Stars