PSASBR first week US sales - sells less than 60% of what Twisted Metal did

#61RocketJessPosted 11/30/2012 3:23:16 AM
Tokyo Game Show happened. There was never an official announcement that there would be character reveals there, but the fans were certain we'd get two, no, four reveals and they'd all be the big names we were waiting for. We got nothing, and the fandom was unbearable for days.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#62JollyBudaPosted 11/30/2012 3:23:44 AM
Paul Gale hyped big reveals at Tokyo Game Show, and PS All Stars had a 20 minute panel that for you guys (assuming you are American) was at some ridiculous hour of the morning. (In his case it was only around 4 or 5 PM). However no reveals came, just 20 minutes of some guy in a Toro costume playing while being cheered on by a Ratchet and Sackboy costume.

But it's alright Luminescent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
UMvC3: Hulk / Vergil / Spencer, SSFIV:AE: Dudley
#63CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 5:22:25 AM
SlashBoy posted...
This topic is like the special olympics, doesn't matter who wins the argument because in the end you are going to look r*****ed wasting time over something some numbers.

this. that lumi guy clearly isn't going to leave. don't waste dat breath.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#64ManuKesnaPosted 11/30/2012 7:28:47 AM
is funny how lumi is still soooooo sore about that LOL he should get over it already, is just a videogame
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#65christiankid7Posted 11/30/2012 8:34:13 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Jesus christ dude, no they're not. You can go to the UK specific chart and see for yourself. CoD didn't sell 87% less than the week prior, Family Guy didn't even place, and PSASBR wasn't even on the top 40. Somehow, the numbers you relied on 100% in your last argument are completely junk, meaning you were wrong then, or those numbers were accurate and these numbers are junk, meaning you're wrong now.

You are seriously and utterly pathetic. This website has never been credible and has completely inaccurate numbers for the vast majority of all of its statistics, including completely unfinished numbers from this past week. There aren't even global tallies on the site. Which is strange, considering all they'd have to do is plug in the numbers they already "have" and just put a plus sign in between them.

They're estimates. And they're low estimates, at that. Sony even just announced breaking the 70 million mark on consoles sold as of last month. Yet, apparently, according to this magical website, they haven't. They also sold 525k ps3s last week, except this site says they didn't.

These numbers are trash. The sales were higher than this. It's pretty flipping obvious, and you're too much of a denialist to give up the ****ing ghost. Get off it. You're just a little miserable brat, crying because people like something you don't. It's pathetic. It's truly pathetic. You're literally just a joke.

1. Sony reports shipped. VGChartz estimates sold through to customers.

2. PSASBR didn't chart in the Top 40. Not from VGChartz, not from GFK so there's no discrepancy there.

Uhhhhh yeah it did

So....you don't even look at your own information?

17 New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) Nintendo, Platform 232,928 3,513,560 18

18 Skylanders Giants (Wii) Activision, Action 224,582 862,896 6

19 Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) Nintendo, Simulation 221,609 1,160,909 3

20 Kinect Sports (X360) Microsoft Game Studios, Sports 192,650 4,777,358 108

21 Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) Nintendo, Platform 183,997 7,145,493 56

22 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) Sony Computer Entertainment, Fighting 176,580 176,580 1

It placed 22nd globally which is impressive considering it didn't go to Japan yet.

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41238/Global/
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#66Capitan_KidPosted 11/30/2012 8:43:55 AM
Those sales numbers are not bueno. I was hoping at least 500k. That way a sequel would be guaranteed.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#67Nisa20Posted 11/30/2012 9:59:27 AM
Really you guys need to stop arguing with him the fact that he bought the game moots everything about him.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#68atopthemountainPosted 11/30/2012 10:05:48 AM
Gastroid posted...
Dear lord that's a lot of Kinect Adventures sales.

seriously lol
#69Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 2:19:26 PM
JollyBuda posted...
Paul Gale hyped big reveals at Tokyo Game Show, and PS All Stars had a 20 minute panel that for you guys (assuming you are American) was at some ridiculous hour of the morning. (In his case it was only around 4 or 5 PM). However no reveals came, just 20 minutes of some guy in a Toro costume playing while being cheered on by a Ratchet and Sackboy costume.

But it's alright Luminescent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI

Man, yeah, I'd forgotten about that. Yet another thing we can blame PG for - the destruction of Lumi's mind. : /

THANKS PAUL
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#70LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:24:05 PM
Nisa20 posted...
Really you guys need to stop arguing with him the fact that he bought the game moots everything about him.

It moots the fact that this game flopped? That critically it's averaged and that gamers don't really care about it?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10