PSASBR first week US sales - sells less than 60% of what Twisted Metal did

#71SoramonPosted 11/30/2012 2:33:53 PM
I'm kinda new to these boards, can someone tell me what is wrong with TC? Did someone touch him in a no no spot?
#72iPutinWORKPosted 11/30/2012 2:36:00 PM
This is the first LuminiscentRule topic that I didn't get involved in for a good while, and my oh my, this guy never stops. Oh well, people got trolled.

Move along, nothing to see here.
---
PSN Salesrobmy7 | I play: MvC2 and PSASBR || Add me!
Favorites SMB3 | FFT | FFX | MvC2 | Pokemon
#73Fox0rPosted 11/30/2012 2:37:09 PM
Probably a Smash Bros. fanboy that is afraid to death of this game. Also must be a pretty miserable human being to dedicate so much time to bad mouthing a game a lot of people put a lot of hard work into. Feel sorry for him.
---
PSN ID: FoxdizzzL
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/foxdizzzl
#74KagePakkunPosted 11/30/2012 2:42:19 PM
Luminescent, what is wrong with you?

Don't you draw or collect dvds or books or something?

I thought this would stop after I left a month ago, but you're still going.

Please find some other hobby already.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#75X195Posted 11/30/2012 2:42:31 PM
Not (necessarily) taking any sides here, just came to state two points:

1. VGChartz is notorious for being wrong a lot of the time. This is an undisputable fact.

2. About PSN sales, you can get a rough idea of the number of sales by the number of people that rate each game.
For example, successful digital games like TWD have far more ratings than digital downloads of games that have disc versions. PSASBR has more ratings than pretty much all disc-games that are on PSN, so at least we know that it's going strong on PSN. Unless you mean to argue that just because it's PSASBR a lot more people rate, which is just silly.

Either way, we don't really know right now.
---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#76Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 2:44:01 PM
X195 posted...

1. VGChartz is notorious for being wrong a lot of the time. This is an undisputable fact.

2. About PSN sales, you can get a rough idea of the number of sales by the number of people that rate each game.
For example, successful digital games like TWD have far more ratings than digital downloads of games that have disc versions. PSASBR has more ratings than pretty much all disc-games that are on PSN, so at least we know that it's going strong on PSN. Unless you mean to argue that just because it's PSASBR a lot more people rate, which is just silly.

Ooo, very interesting point, I hadn't considered that. (And heck, I didn't even rate PSASBR on PSN!)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#77ChancreScolexPosted 11/30/2012 2:48:58 PM
RoboDaleGribble posted...
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/3a/3a968fe96d3f4c5189b6441ad34a590e6842bec6_full.jpg

Is it bad that I know the exact episode and scene from King of the Hill that image came from?

Of Mice And Little Green Men after Bobby's monologue.
#78JV571Posted 11/30/2012 2:53:05 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
It moots the fact that this game flopped? That critically it's averaged and that gamers don't really care about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRlVpNu2y0g
---
"Nevermind her, she's just a sandwich..." || Unofficial Official Klonoa of the PSABR board... WAHOO!
http://jv571.weebly.com/
#79LuminescentRule(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:59:33 PM
X195 posted...

Ooo, very interesting point, I hadn't considered that. (And heck, I didn't even rate PSASBR on PSN!)

The game has a very low number of votes on the AU PSN store:

PSASBR : 153
Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force - 409 (and this came out 2 days ago and also got a retail release here)
LBP Karting - 107 (and this game is considered a huge flop)
Okami HD - 1360
The Unfinished Swan - 574
---
150,000 first week worldwide
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#80GNR13Posted 11/30/2012 3:01:32 PM
Good sales or bad sales. This game in general is a flop.