This game needs Sora from KH...

#11IcyFlamez96Posted 11/30/2012 12:16:25 AM
Lightning an Sora and Cloud and Crash and Spyro and..... omg.

Lol but yeah I'd love them. Too bad their not easy to get :(
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#12rumbalumbaPosted 11/30/2012 12:22:27 AM
Danulus posted...
Sad thing TC is that you think they didn't try.

Spyro and Crash are owned by Activision and they wouldn't play ball. If Square was cooperative they would only allow Lightning.

Sora is owned by Disney and Disney likes their payments in dump trucks.

assumptions and no concrete evidence.
#13IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/30/2012 1:17:19 AM
Estheimaster posted...
G-Scythe posted...
Square Enix couldn't get Disney to allow Sora in a fighting game...
you think Superbot has a chance?

Technically it wasn't the problem of Sora in a fighting game; the problem was Disney characters fighting each other (Simba vs. Aladdin).

That's not true at all. They asked specifically for Sora for the Dissidia sequel and got the same answer; no Disney characters in fighting games, period.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#14kupo1705Posted 11/30/2012 1:28:39 AM
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Estheimaster posted...
G-Scythe posted...

Technically it wasn't the problem of Sora in a fighting game; the problem was Disney characters fighting each other (Simba vs. Aladdin).

That's not true at all. They asked specifically for Sora for the Dissidia sequel and got the same answer; no Disney characters in fighting games, period.

Disney characters fight each other in KH.
#15IHeartJessAlbaPosted 11/30/2012 1:31:53 AM
kupo1705 posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Estheimaster posted...
G-Scythe posted...

K. Take that up with Disney. Maybe you could call them up, and win them over with this stunning argument. Square-Enix couldn't, and they created the character, and tried to get him into their game, twice, and failed. They probably totally forgot to mention that.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#16G-ScythePosted 11/30/2012 12:29:38 PM
kupo1705 posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Estheimaster posted...
G-Scythe posted...

its because its major target market is children, and parents need to buy their children these games.
many parents are stupid and wont look past the commercial for buying their kid a game. it's just: "oh look a game with mickey mouse"

but if they hear "fighting game", they automatically think "oh no Mickey is in Mortal kombat, i dont want my kid to become an insane criminal!"
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#17popsydoodlesPosted 11/30/2012 12:34:16 PM
mickey in mortal kombat is something i will now laugh about evertime i play mk
#18JohnbobbPosted 11/30/2012 12:37:17 PM
rumbalumba posted...
Danulus posted...
Sad thing TC is that you think they didn't try.

Spyro and Crash are owned by Activision and they wouldn't play ball. If Square was cooperative they would only allow Lightning.

Sora is owned by Disney and Disney likes their payments in dump trucks.

assumptions and no concrete evidence.

I can't believe you're still going on about this. You think that Superbot was given permission to use the characters, and chose not to, despite it being obvious that everyone wanted them? That makes absolutely no sense.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#19ParisByNitePosted 11/30/2012 12:38:05 PM
Crash and Spyro DEFINITELY!!! but I don't think they can get the licensing for them lol so whatever. Wsup with some Final Fantasy characters like Cloud, Squall, Tidus, Sephiroth?

Or Klonoa, Tomba, Brave Fencer Musashi!
---
I support love.
PSN: RiceAndJoy