So Sony is happy with PSASBR, the game didn't flop, we're getting free DLC, and

#1Chzrm3Posted 11/29/2012 11:24:58 PM
on top of all that the game is incredibly fun to play, it has a ridiculous amount of depth, and it's got that perfect balance I was looking for where the 1 v 1 matches are intense, but when you're playing FFA matches with friends it's just really fun, funny, and relaxing.

There were times I wondered if I was being a moron for getting so hyped up about this game, but now I know it was definitely worth it. PSASBR's here to stay - I'm actually really looking forward to the holidays because I'll be spending them with my cousins that I used to Smash with in the olden days. : D That's gonna be awesome.

This is that "feel good" moment when a game you've been waiting for a loooong time finally just becomes one of your games. I remember when it happened with Melee, must've been about 2 weeks into Christmas break when my brother and I were playing on that Majora's Mask level as Young Link vs. Mewtwo and I was just like "dude.... this is awesome."

: D

Feels good man.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2doofy102Posted 11/29/2012 11:26:21 PM
I agree TC, but this topic is just begging for trolls haha
---
PSN: doofdoof69
#3holysquidPosted 11/29/2012 11:26:40 PM
"There were times I wondered if I was being a moron for getting so hyped up about this game"

Why would you ever feel this way?
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:28:22 PM
holysquid posted...
"There were times I wondered if I was being a moron for getting so hyped up about this game"

Why would you ever feel this way?

I actually was worried that I'd play it for about 2 hours and completely hate it because it wasn't close enough to Smash. XD It was definitely a huge relief when my brother and I finally played the beta together and couldn't tear ourselves away.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5EtroAnimePosted 11/29/2012 11:29:54 PM
I agree, after having this game for a little over a week I must say I am loving it. It gives me that feeling when I played Smash for hours with friends. I hope the hype for this game can grow assuming we could be getting more DLC stages and characters, that should be awesome.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN ID: Rammel29
#6WickedSickJoshPosted 11/29/2012 11:29:56 PM
The video game business must be in pretty bad shape if we're all subconsciously waiting to be disappointed with games. I haven't picked this title up yet but I'm glad to be hearing all the good news.
---
Currently Playing: WWE '13 (360), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#7PielordXPosted 11/29/2012 11:30:59 PM
meanwhile at lumi's house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#8ImDyinSquirtlePosted 11/29/2012 11:31:37 PM
LuminescentRule should be showing up any minute now
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#9Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:34:13 PM(edited)
Etroanime posted...
I agree, after having this game for a little over a week I must say I am loving it. It gives me that feeling when I played Smash for hours with friends. I hope the hype for this game can grow assuming we could be getting more DLC stages and characters, that should be awesome.

Oh hey, sorry about not accepting all your invites. I was in a room with Icy, Khan, pixel, Weeeler, and I think someone else (people kept floating in and out). We were just derping around in FFA.

If you wanna keep doing 2 v 2 we should def do some tomorrow, maybe we can get you up to red belt. : D Also I might have to stop trying to learn characters in 2 v 2, I was like "hmm it'll be fun to practice Heihachi!" and then I got STOMPED LOL

PielordX posted...
meanwhile at lumi's house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

XDDDDDD

WickedSickJosh posted...
The video game business must be in pretty bad shape if we're all subconsciously waiting to be disappointed with games. I haven't picked this title up yet but I'm glad to be hearing all the good news.

Yeah, the industry as a whole is struggling so much. Developers are dropping like flies or switching to mobile/facebook games, and the games that dominate the sales charts are the rehashes and recyclyings from last year.

Nice to see a new franchise actually have the potential to do well, instead of being buried. =)
---
#10blaze19_0XPosted 11/29/2012 11:40:51 PM
I've spent like 25 hours on the game so far and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

Only games with a ton of depth can give you that feeling.

And keep in mind I haven't even playing online that much. I've only played online a few times with people here, maybe like 5 hours in total. So that's 20 hours doing nothing but fooling around in practice mode, tutorials, combat trials, arcade and versus and I'm no where near done any of it.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale