Fancy Nariko combos and some level 1 super set ups

#1RogueDarkPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:56 PM
Finished a quick video please note the following.

The first set up for level 1 is not a hit confirm it only the second one is, the first is just a good setup that gets a lot of people. Also the combo off of up square (air) is a second hit only combo if you get 2 hits go into jump circle and combo off that.

Enjoy and hope more Nariko players get into the lab and get creative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPoDvmG0Rrg&feature=g-upl
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/29/2012 11:58:26 PM
NICE! I've been waiting for stuff like this, she's so fun to play but her supers have made it tough.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3Q_BlahPosted 11/30/2012 12:01:01 AM
Finally, some guarantee lvl 1 super for Nariko. Thanks a lot! It's so hard to land those in 1v1.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#4SicRyPosted 11/30/2012 12:34:08 AM
Hey, nice combos, I would just suggest turning auto-block on when practicing, you may find that some of your combos aren't possible.

Also, glad to see people spreading the word about her jumping up circle to land then super. It is a nice setup/combo and you can mix up nicely by doing it after an aerial up triangle as well.
#5RogueDark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:05:15 AM
SicRy posted...
Hey, nice combos, I would just suggest turning auto-block on when practicing, you may find that some of your combos aren't possible.

Also, glad to see people spreading the word about her jumping up circle to land then super. It is a nice setup/combo and you can mix up nicely by doing it after an aerial up triangle as well.

Thats what the combo data is for glitches will show up as combos in your ap bar but not on it.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#6SicRyPosted 11/30/2012 3:00:34 AM
RogueDark posted...
SicRy posted...

Thats what the combo data is for glitches will show up as combos in your ap bar but not on it.

I hear ya man. I only bring it up cause I tried the combo (d+1, jd+2, jd+1, 3, etc.) in training mode with the combo data on and got a reading for a 150 ap combo. I then went into a match to try it out and players were able to role/block before the jd+1. I then went back in the lab but this time turned on auto-block and the computer was able to guard before the jd+1 landed. I then turned auto-block back off and the combo worked without a problem with the same 150 ap reading in the combo data, so I think having auto-block on is a nice precaution.

It wasn't long ago that everyone thought the ap bar meter reading was 100% correct. At the very least, it doesn't hurt you to turn on auto-block, it just adds more validity to your combos and their ability to be truly consecutive.

Not saying this to be difficult, just to be thorough.
#7Shadow2790xPosted 11/30/2012 3:14:55 AM
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#8RogueDark(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:01:46 AM
Other general rule to follow is if your combo triggers AP burst before breaking 150 it's a true combo lol
---