Any word on if/when the preorder DLC will be on PSN for purchase?

#1WindGodXPosted 11/30/2012 12:03:03 AM
I decided against preordering because I was talking to someone at my office (I'm president of my university's gaming club, most of the time people there have trustworthy opinions) a few weeks before launch, and they said they'd been playing the Beta and weren't impressed at all. He was a newer member, I didn't really know him very well then, so I made the mistake of presuming he was a reasonable human being. Long story short, I noticed over time he was kind of an obnoxious **** and just liked to complain about everything. After getting the game I've found I really enjoy it, but since I didn't preorder I can't get the DLC. Has there been any word on it being released for purchase? I really want to play as Kessler.
---
Paper Bowser can breath fire. While underwater.
PSN: Fatal_Gear
#2Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 12:16:01 AM
Aww, that's such a shame! =( People like that are always annoying.

We're all pretty confident that it'll eventually be put onto the PSN. And yeah, that Kessler costume is sooo sick, I honestly see it more than normal Cole at this point. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.