Anyone want to 1v1 my Evil Cole?

#31PhoenixAssassinPosted 11/30/2012 3:33:19 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Tbh I'm surprised that Evil Cole is not more widely used. He can dominate at any range in the right hands, and his supers are really easy to land.

Yeah, it's weird. In general I was really expecting to see much more character diversity online. It's pretty much all Raiden/Nate/Sackboy/Kratos, and then Sly was pretty common early but has been falling off.

It's all good, though. Our little Gfaqs group is using pretty much every character in the roster, so it's really interesting playing against you guys. : D

it seems like there are a lot of jak users here.
---
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
#32CrabhammarPosted 11/30/2012 6:34:39 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Tbh I'm surprised that Evil Cole is not more widely used. He can dominate at any range in the right hands, and his supers are really easy to land.

Yeah, it's weird. In general I was really expecting to see much more character diversity online. It's pretty much all Raiden/Nate/Sackboy/Kratos, and then Sly was pretty common early but has been falling off.

It's all good, though. Our little Gfaqs group is using pretty much every character in the roster, so it's really interesting playing against you guys. : D

Nate is OU? :'(
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#33ThatBoyDJPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:36 AM
u 1v1 them but not me =(
#34holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:10:10 PM
ThatBoyDJ posted...
u 1v1 them but not me =(

When you stop using Raiden and Sackboy then I may consider it.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com