Rank the people you have played on this board

#11Chzrm3Posted 11/30/2012 2:20:30 AM
It's too hard to pick. Everyone I've played with has been awesome at the game, and I've learned so much from fighting all of them. : D

I would be interested to see how a tournament would play out now, though. Maybe we should try to set up a tourney for this weekend and see who's truly the king of gamefaqs, once and for all?!?!?!?
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#12holysquidPosted 11/30/2012 2:21:44 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
It's too hard to pick. Everyone I've played with has been awesome at the game, and I've learned so much from fighting all of them. : D

I would be interested to see how a tournament would play out now, though. Maybe we should try to set up a tourney for this weekend and see who's truly the king of gamefaqs, once and for all?!?!?!?

^
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#13T_l_M_B_0Posted 11/30/2012 2:23:52 AM
holysquid posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

^

^
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#14Rlaur2Posted 11/30/2012 4:03:18 AM
There already was a tourney!
---
-_-
#15TUSMEnterprisesPosted 11/30/2012 4:33:40 AM
I don't think I've played anyone from the boards.
---
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.